Chapter 30 [Completed]

The rain hits my rooftop as I stare out the window. I was supposed to be organizing the house before Camila got back from work, but I got sidetrack. It's been over four years since everything has happened. My parent's ended up adopting Sofi, since Alejandro was sentenced to life in prison for Sinu's death. Brad's parents tried to blame Alejandro for their son's death, but the judge determined that Brad caused his own death and Alejandro shouldn't be held accountable for it. Camila used to take Sofi to go see their dad, until her and I moved away and it became my parents job. I was still staring out the window when I heard running down the hall and then I heard someone sigh and flop into the chair.

"I'm missing out on all of the college experiences because of my stupidity" Normani said.

I turned around to face Normani and walked over to the chair and sat down next to her.

"Your stupidity allowed Aria and Aiden to become part of our lives" I said.

"I know this is a bad thing to say, but I kind of wished that their mom's hated me so that I could barely see them. I need me time" Normani said.

"Camz and I are helping," I said.

"I know that but Camila is pregnant now, which means her hormones are everywhere at the moment" Normani said.

"She's really horny" I said.

Normani made a disgusted face. "There's some things that I don't want know Lauren. Just let me know when Camila is on her way back" Normani said.

"It is the truth and I like it" I said.

"I bet you do like it. Dinah won't even let me near her" Normani said.

"She is working and has classes" I said.

"I work and have classes too, but I'm lacking a sex life because of her. Don't even get me started on Aria" Normani said.

I shrugged. "Maybe she has her period. Camz is moody when it happens" I said.

"I doubt that's the case. She's still holding a grudge about Ally and I hooking up. Dinah doesn't resent Aiden though; she adores him and gets along with Ally. It's been four years Lauren and you would think she would have forgiven me by now" Normani said.

"She did, but she is still hurt. It is hard to forget" I said.

Normani groaned. "I know but I don't want this to be the reason we break up" Normani said.

I opened my mouth to reply, but a loud crash caused me to close it. Normani rolled her eyes as footsteps could be heard running down the hallway into the room. Aiden poked his head out from the doorway and smiled. Aria came into view holding a broken picture frame.

"I'm sorry Lauren" Aria said handing me the broken picture frame as she held her head down in shame.

"It is okay. I will get a new one" I said.

"Aria, how many times do I have to tell you to stop running?" Normani asked.

"I'm sorry mom" Aria said.

Normani sighed. "It's okay; just don't make it a habit. A lot of people won't be as forgiving as Lauren" Normani said.

"I know," Aria said and she started to cry.

"Come here and give me a hug" Normani said.

Aria walked over to Normani and Normani engulfed Aria in a hug. Normani said something to Aria that I wasn't able to hear. I was too focused on Aiden. I got up and walked towards him. He was holding a toy truck in his hand, but wasn't playing with it. Aiden looked up at me and held his arms out. I picked him up.