Chapter 10

Natasha fell into Lauren's room with a thud. She carried a bag from Walmart in her hand. It wasn't until she heard me sniffling; she turned her attention to me.

"Shit Lauren I'm sorry I didn't leave a note or something telling you where I went" Natasha said.

I looked up at her and shook my head. "I'm hurt" I said.

Natasha dropped her bag on the floor and ran over to me. She checked me to see if everything was okay and when she realized nothing was wrong with me, she raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't get it. Where are you hurt Lauren?" Natasha asked.

I grabbed Natasha's hand and placed it over my heart. "I hurt right here" I sniffled, staring into Natasha's eyes.

"Oh Lauren" Natasha said, kissing me on top of my head.

"Mani didn't mean to but it still hurts" I said.

"I know it does but it will go away" Natasha said and then grimaced.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so. Ouch" Natasha said placing her hand near her abdomen.

It took me off guard and I wasn't sure if I should panic or not. "Are you hurt too?" I asked.

"Not hurt as in your hurt or getting the shit kicked out of me it's more of the monthly kind of hurt" Natasha said getting up and walking back to the bag to retrieve something from it.

"You have your period" I said.

Natasha nodded her head as she unscrewed the lid to the bottle of ibuprofen in her hand. I might not know a lot about medication since I wasn't a pharmacist, but I don't think you're supposed to take four pills. Natasha popped the pills in her mouth and grabbed the water bottle by my bed and downed the pills.

"How do you know about periods? You don't get them" Natasha said wiping her mouth with the back of her hand after she finished drinking from the water bottle.

"Camz got them a lot" I said.

"So does a lot of girls. I'm sure Taylor has already started hers" Natasha said.

"Camz was extra mean when she got hers" I said.

"I'm not the least bit surprised considering she's a bitch" Natasha said.

"I wish everyone would stop saying that" I said.

"It's the truth Lauren. Everyone seems to see it but you" Natasha said.

"She's not that word. She's just mean sometimes because she's sick" I said.

Natasha sat back down next to me. "Before I crawled back into your window, I heard everything that was said. I don't think you should be mad or upset with Normani" Natasha said.

"I'm not" I said.

"I'm glad you aren't because it seems like she needs you right now. I mean she seems to have a lot going on" Natasha said.

"Mani is sad now but I need to see Maia" I said wiping tears away from my face and then standing up.

"What's wrong with Maia?" Natasha asked.

"I think Camz did something to her" I said walking to my closet and grabbing a pair of dark colored skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt.

"Well, while you do that I will be sleeping. So if you need me, I will be here" Natasha said after I finished changing.

"We will cuddle to make you feel better" I said kissing Natasha on the cheek after she lay down on my bed.

Natasha grimaced in pain and then held up a thumb up. "I don't think cuddles will help" Natasha said.