Chapter 26

*Normani's POV*

I took a deep breath before closing the door behind me and turning around to face a fuming Ally. She actually looked quite adorable when she was angry. I wanted to kiss all over her face just to make her laugh or smile.

"What's going to between you and Dinah?" Ally asked.

Well that moment didn't last long.

"Nothing," I said.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Ally asked.

"No," I said.

"Then why are you choosing to lie to me right now?" Ally asked.

"I'm not lying you're just being jealous and insecure about this entire situation" I said.

"Oh, so now it's my fault that you are getting closer to Dinah" Ally said.

"That's not even what I said. You're putting words in my mouth" I said.

"You didn't have to say it because I can read in between the lines" Ally said.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Listen, of course I became closer to Dinah when she was in the hospital. She did get hit by a fucking car in case you forgot. Not to mention she also gave birth to my daughter, so I do need to have a good relationship with her. I'm sorry that it scares or upsets you but that is the reality of it all" I said.

"Are you still in love with her?" Ally asked.

"That's not fair" I said.

"Sure it is it's a yes or no question" Ally said.

"That's like me asking you if you are still in love with Troy. I know you would be still in love with him because it takes people more than a couple of months to get over someone that they truly cared about. I'm no different with Dinah. Yes I still love Dinah, but I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with you Ally Brooke Hernandez" I said.

"You sure have a shitty way of proving it" Ally said.

"That's only because I'm not a hundred percent sure" I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ally asked.

"I'm confused right now regarding you and Dinah" I said.

"But you just declared your love for me just seconds ago" Ally said.

"I know and what I said is true, but I will admit that I have feelings for the both of you" I said.

"Stop talking," Ally said her voice becoming shaky as she spoke.

"I know it's not what you want to hear Ally but I'm trying to be honest with you" I said.

"I just want to be alone right now" Ally said turning away from me and walking into the bathroom.

Way to go Normani, you try being honest with someone and still manage to hurt them. I opened the bedroom door and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I remembered that I needed a hand towel to clean my face. I walked down the hallway to the closet where Ally told me where the towels were stored, but when I opened the door I didn't see any towels. Inside the closet was Dinah tied up and her mouth was covered. She had tears running down her face. She screamed something into the tape over her mouth. I ripped the tape off her mouth causing Dinah to squeak in pain.

"Dinah, what the hell happen?" I asked as I started to untie her.

"We are not safe here," Dinah said.

"First calm down and second what are you on about?" I said.

"Sinu is here" Dinah said and my eyes went wide.