Chapter 28

Maia got up from the spot she was sitting and ran in the direction of to where the crowd was going to get a better look. I was about to stand up and join her, but Normani sat down next to me.

"I didn't get any Chik Fil A" Normani said.

"Aren't you going to see what all the commotion is about?" I asked still looking in the direction of the parking lot.

"No, it's just Natasha" Normani said taking a piece of my chicken sandwich.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If I remember correctly, she told me that you called her about those two guys that were messing with Camila. She told me some stuff about them and Elise managed to find out what sort of car that they drive. I believe right at this moment she's taking a baseball bat and fucking up their cars" Normani said.

"Oh, I thought it was something else" I said.

"Are you going to eat this?" Normani asked.

"No, you can have it" I said scooting the rest of my chicken sandwich over to Normani.

Normani was about to say something when Dinah pushed her way through the crowd while holding Camila's hand and pulling her with her. Dinah sat down in front of us and when Camila just stood there, she pulled her to sit down.

"I thought you said that Natasha was coming to fuck up Ashton and Micah's car? There are two big dudes with muscles destroying their cars right now" Dinah said.

"I should've guessed Natasha wasn't going to do it herself" Normani said taking another bite out of her chicken sandwich.

"She would get into a lot of trouble" Camila said.

Normani stopped chewing her food and Dinah looked Camila in shock.

"What did you just say Camz?" I asked trying to make sure that I wasn't hearing things.

"I don't want to repeat it. You all are looking at me funny" Camila said.

"When did you start talking in complete sentences? You were mute the entire time in the locker room" Dinah said.

"You didn't speak like that with me either" I said.

"Wait, did you learn this in that special class?" Normani asked.

Camila sighed. "I am not dumb, it is just hard for me to get out what I want to say" Camila said.

"I have that problem too" Dinah said.

"Why didn't you just tell us that?" I asked.

"I did not want to be annoying" Camila said.

The administrators walked past us and Normani quickly finished eating the remainder of the chicken sandwich in her hand. Normani hurriedly got up.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dinah asked.

"If you see my dad, you never saw me" Normani said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Wait for it..." Normani said and then there was a loud explosion in the school.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton, are you forgetting that we have a daughter? You can't be pulling silly pranks in summer school" Dinah said.

"I'm aware and it's not a silly prank. I was helping out Lauren. I'll see you losers later" Normani said and then sprinted across the courtyard.

"Don't skip classes" Dinah yelled after Normani.

I lightly chuckled. "She's not going to skip, but she will probably be somewhere with Ally" I said.

Dinah's smile quickly vanished from her face. "Oh, her and Ally are still a thing?" Dinah asked.

If It Makes You Happyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें