Chapter 9

I think everyone was in shock seeing Dinah lay there. It wasn't until Brad pushed through the crowd of people and said something that people truly started to panic.

"Fuck, they hit Dinah" Brad said.

"The car came out of nowhere and she pushed me out of the way" Maia said.

I ran over to Maia and checked to see that she wasn't injured. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but will Dinah be?" Maia asked.

I looked over in the direction that Dinah was laying and Natasha now was checking on Dinah to see if she was okay.

"Someone call 911, she isn't breathing" Natasha said.

"Why should we listen to you Negovanlis?" a boy asked in the crowd of people.

"Because if you won't she will die" Natasha said.

The boy looked at Brad who was pacing back and forth. "Fucking do what she says Tristan" Brad said.

Tristan pulled out his phone and dialed 911, while Natasha performed CPR on Dinah. Tori emerged from the crowd and immediately ran over to where Maia and I were.

"What the hell happen?" Tori asked.

"A car came out of nowhere and tried to hit me but Dinah pushed me out of the way" Maia said.

"It will be okay" I said hugging Maia and pulling her close to me.

"You fucking idiots" a voice shouted and everyone stopped what they were doing to see where it came from.

"Okay, she's breathing again" Natasha said but no one responded when Camila pushed through the crowd of people.

"It was a mistake" Brad said as Camila glared at him.

The ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance. People wasted no time trying to leave the scene just in case the cops showed up.

"Come on we have to go" Tori said helping Maia up.

"What about Dinah?" I asked.

Tori looked over her shoulder and back at me. "She will be fine. Come on" Tori said.

"Okay," I said.

Tori was helping guide Maia and I was following behind them until I heard Camila's voice.

"Lolo, don't go" Camila said.

I stopped and turned around to face the direction that I heard Camila's voice. It was easy to find her since most of the people left. Natasha was glaring at Camila angrily, but Camila ignored her.

"You hurt Dinah" I said.

"That wasn't me Lolo" Camila said stepping towards me, but I moved back from her.

"Jesus you're still trying to manipulate her? She's not stupid" Natasha said.

Camila ignored Natasha and kept eye contact with me. "You believe me don't you, Lolo?" Camila asked.

"But you yelled at Brad and Nat said that it wasn't safe for me here" I said.

"Nat's just jealous and remember she abandoned you" Camila said.

"What the fuck would I be jealous of? And we all know that it was your fault that I was sent back to Canada" Natasha said about to stand up, but she remembered she was supporting Dinah's head.

"See, she's in denial Lolo" Camila said.

"But you left too" I said.

"To get better for us to be together" Camila said.