Chapter 33

Jessie's POV

After the meeting with my sisters we all go our seperate ways. For me, I go into Christina, Kath, and Amy's room and sit down on Christina's bed where I've been sleeping for the past few days. I grab my pillow and take it back to my room and throw it onto my top bunk. Dani who is laying on her bed looks up at me then quickly looks down.

"Hey Dan," I say and smile but she avoids eye contact so I need to ask, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just tired," Dani responds and I highly doubt that's the truth but I leave the room anyways.

I run into Christina in the hallway and I apologize while laughing. She laughs a little too then continues into her room before calling my name.

"Jessie?" she asks and I backtrack and go into her room.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Where's your pillow?" she looks very confused.

"Laur and I made up so I put my pillow back on my bed. No more taking up half your space," I tell her.

"I'm glad you two made up. AND YES I HAVE MY BED BACK I HAVE SPACE NOW WOO!!" Christina cheers loudly and I laugh at her. Amy walks in and stares at our oldest sister like she's crazy. That makes me laugh even harder and soon enough the two of them are laughing as well. I end up laying on their bedroom floor staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm gonna miss sleeping in here with the calm people," I remark.

"Yeah good luck with the three crazies you share a room with," Christina says and I nod.

"You definitely need luck," Amy says with a little giggle.

The rest of the night I watch netflix and just chill on the couch. At around midnight most of the family heads up to bed but I stay downstairs, I'm not tired. After awhile I feel the couch sink and I turn to see Lisa sitting next to me. She rests her head on my shoulder looking only a little sleepy. She stays up late like I do.

"Not wanting to sleep yet either?" I ask even though that's pretty obvious.

"Yeah I don't know I'm just not tired," Lisa responds.

"Wanna go for a drive?" I ask, the idea popping into my head. She agrees and we quietly go upstairs and grab our phones.

"Where are you going?" I hear a sleepy voice say.

"Just going out for a drive, we'll be back soon Laur, go back to sleep," Lisa tells her and she rolls back over without protesting that she wants to come with. Obviously she's tired.

We go downstairs and Lisa lets me drive her car. I drive down deserted streets and Lisa turns on the radio. We sing along while we admire the quiet scenery around us. Eventually I drive us home because Lisa is asleep in the passenger seat. I park in the driveway and open her door and unbuckle her seatbelt.

"Lise wake up we're home," I whisper and nudge her. Her eyes open a tiny bit and she groans. I help her upstairs and she gets into her bed and goes right back to sleep. I climb up to my top bunk that I haven't slept in in a few days. I snuggle in the covers and fall asleep.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP," Christina yells and I shoot up and bang my head on the ceiling.

"CHRISTINAAA," I whine, holding my head. She just shakes her head at me. It's way too early for this what time is it?! I check my phone and it says 7 am. Oh yeah... the cover. Lisa stumbles out of bed just like I do. We both groan at our stupidness for going out late and not sleeping until like 3 am.

We all grab something for breakfast and in my case it's a bowl of cereal. Amy and Lauren also have cereal while Christina has a banana, Kath and Lisa make smoothies and Dani takes a few bites of an apple. We then head to the other girl's room and figure out what song we want to cover.

We finally agree on Bad For Me by Megan and Liz, an kinda old but super great song. It also kinda described me and Eric's relationship... not that I want to think about that. Christina and Lisa work on arranging the parts and harmonies and the rest of us just fool around until Christina finally snaps at us to either leave or be quiet. We choose to go simply because there's not much for us to do yet.

Later on we practice more than a few times until we get it right every time. It's much more tiring than I thought it would be but it's also super cool and fun. It's gonna be weird seeing my face and hearing my voice on the internet though. I think about all this as I go into the kitchen and pour a glass of juice and pop some marshmallows into my mouth.

"I'm so healthy," I say with a grin to Amy who looks at me and laughs.

"Mhm right," she responds sarcastically.

"WHO WANTS TO GO FOR ICE CREAM?" Lisa yells and most of the family runs to the front door. I watch as Lisa, Amy, Kath, Laur, Christian, Joey, Nick, Alex, and finally Christina walk out the door. I just ate so there's no room in my stomach for ice cream. I realize Dani stayed home too and I search for her, finding her curled up under a blanket in her bed. I sit down next to her feet.

"Hey, I know something's wrong and don't even say it isn't," I start off by saying. I know something isn't right.

_______________________________________
A.N.

Hey everyone! I never really do these authors notes because I never know what to say. I'm so awkward lmao. But anyways, QUESTION TIME!

What do you guys want to see happen? Like any problems or storylines or anything really. I'm probably gonna end this story within 10 chapters or less guaranteed and I have an idea on how I'm going to end it but I want ideas meanwhile. I really want to keep writing for all of you.

Thanks guys I love you all so much! Each of you is so strong and wonderful and lovely.