Chapter 20

Lauren's POV

"We're going on tour and we want you to come with us!" my sisters and I all yell. Jessie stares at us, looking extremely shocked. We wait for an answer but get nothing.

"Jessie?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Oh um yeah that sounds great!" she says with a smile, "I just can't believe it."

"Believe it," Lisa sings and we all laugh.

Later on, Jade, Jessie, Dani, and I are sitting around my room. Jade still looks a little awestruck and this is probably one of her favorite days, considering she's a fan.

"Can I post a picture with you guys on my fan twitter?" Jade asks and Dani and I look at each other then say yes. She takes one of us making random faces and tweets it. Soon enough my phone is blowing up with people happy for Jade as well as jealous of her. I retweeted the photo of course making it even more popular.

"By the way when does the tour start?" Jessie asks Dani and I.

"Um I think we leave in a little over a month," I respond.

"Yeah something like that," Dani agrees.

Dani plays Uptown Funk on her phone and we all get up and start dancing like crazy people. Jessie grabs a brush and sings into it and we all follow suit. The song is almost over when Jade falls to the ground.

"Woah are you okay?" I ask her and she looks up and begins to laugh. Okay good. I was worried for a moment there. Obviously if she's laughing she's fine though.

"What's going on in there?" I hear Amy say as she knocks on the door.

"We were dancing and Jade fell. She's fine though," Dani says as Amy walks in, Lisa behind her. We all have a dance party and Christina, and Katherine join in too.

A few hours later we eat pizza for dinner, Jessie's choice, and then sit around the table talking.

"Do you guys want to go watch the sunset on the beach?" Kath suggests and we all look at Jessie. She grins and we all grab our bags.

All the boys as well as Lisa, Kath, Christina, and Amy go in the water. Jade went home since it is getting a bit late. Dani, Jessie, and I go on a walk in the sand.

"Thanks for an amazing birthday guys," Jessie says and I smile back at her. It was a fun day and I'm glad she enjoyed it.

We end up racing each other when Jessie decides to start running backwards. In what feels like slow motion, I watch her trip and fall backwards..... only to be caught by someone else.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" Jessie says getting up and turning to look at who it was. I watch her blush. It's a guy around our age, and might I just add that he is CUTE!

"No worries um..." the cute guy responds and is basically asking for her name.

"Oh I'm Jessie," she says.

"Nice to meet you Jessie, I'm Eric," he tells her and smiles. His smile is gorgeous, frick. No, no, no, I can't like him. I can't let myself like him. Jessie likes him and she was the obe to run into him so he's hers if she wants him. Wait, why am I moving so fast?

"Eric this is Lauren and Dani, my sisters," I hear my name and turn my attention back to the conversation. I shyly smile back as he smiles at me. I see Dani staring at me and I think she knows how I'm feeling.

I watch as Jessie and Eric exchange numbers and then he walks back down the beach. The moment he's out of hearing distance, Dani squeals.

"HE SO LIKES YOU," she practically yells to Jessie who turns bright red.

"Do you like him?" I ask her hoping she'll say no.

"I think I do," she says and each word crushes my heart just a little bit. I finally find a guy I like but my sister has already beaten me to him.

This really really sucks.