Chapter 19

Jessie's POV

I know what's going on. The moment I woke up Dani, Lauren and Lisa are in my face and scream Happy Birthday. Then all my other siblings come running in screaming the same thing. I look horrible and I probably have morning breath but they obviously don't care.

Lisa grabs my hand and practically throws me into the bathroom, instructing me to get ready. I take a shower and when I come out there's a really pretty shirt and skirt waiting for me, hanging on the bathroom door. I dry and style my hair, do my makeup and put on the outfit chosen for me.

The moment I exit the bathroom, Lisa gives me my purse and tells me that we're going shopping. Hmm... one can only wonder why they're pushing me to leave the house. They make it so obvious.

Arriving at the mall, Lisa and I go straight to Forever 21 and she insists on buying me a dress and a shirt I really like. I finally give in and she pays for it with glee.

"There's a surprise party for me isn't there," I say with emphasis on the word surprise. Lisa looks away pretending she didn't hear. I laugh, knowing I was right and Lisa pouts.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you and I didn't actually so hush," she says and I agree. We continue shopping until Lisa gets a text saying to bring me home. Her and I both know what's happening now but I'm gonna try to act surprised.

Walking into the house, I see and hear nothing but an empty room. Lisa and I walk further and into the kitchen. Suddenly 13 people jump out and I jump backwards and grin as they all yell "surprise!"

"Thank you so much!" I say as I get a hug from each of my siblings. Then I notice someone else here looking like she's freaking out.

"JADE!" I scream and run over, giving her a big hug. I haven't seen her sinc everything happened and I left school. She hugs tightly back and I pull away, smiling.

"Happy 18th Jessie!" she tells me and I thank her. It's so nice to see her, she was the one who made my time at school bearable.

"Who invited you?" I ask, curiously.

"Christina did, I think she took your phone to get my number," Jade says and I look over at my oldest sister.

"I remember meeting Jade and I figured you'd love having her at your party," Chrissy says and I hug her.

"It's wonderful, thank you," I say with true happiness. Jade and I catch up a little bit until I hear Kath's voice.

"Who wants cake?" she asks loudly and suddenly there's a stampede to the kitchen. Jade and I run there too and I see Dani about to scoop some icing with her finger.

"Hey that's my cake!" I say jumping onto her back, making her stumble backwards.

"Yep she's definitely 18," Lauren says sarcastically and everyone laughs loudly.

"I know I am," I smirk, getting off Dani's back and cutting my slice of cake after they all sing happy birthday to me. My wish... well it's the only thing I want. To stay connected to my wonderful family forever. That's all I need.

After eating, we sit on the couches and I begin opening presents. I open Christian, Nick, and Joey's present they all chipped in on. They got me an infinity scarf and some jewellery and I have to admit, they got me some good stuff. Dani and Lauren bought me a whole bunch of clothes, Amy got me some new cases for my phone and a dress I really wanted. Mike and Alex bought me a ticket to see Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger (I love her youtube channels!), Katherine bought me an engraved notebook that I'm really going to treasure. Jade got me gift cards to some of my favorite stores.

Christina and Lisa bring out a gift together and I question what it is. I open the wrapping paper and gasp. It's a brand new Macbook. I tell them they didn't need to get me something anywhere near this expensive but they won't listen to me. I happily accept it and really appreciate all of my gifts.

"There's one more thing from all of us," Mom says as Dad takes something from the other room and gives it to me. After unwrapping, I see it's just a piece of paper. I look at it, confused.

"This is for a flight..." I say still very confused.

"We're going on tour and we want you to come with us!" my sisters all yell and I stand there in shock. Will I go with them?