Chapter 25

Christina's POV

I watch Jessie leave on her date with Eric and I smile. I remember the first boy I dated and my first kiss, it was so great and exciting at the time. No, it didn't end well between him and I but that's alright. I have my boyfriend Nick and him and I are doing good again. We figured out our communication issues.

Kath went out with a few friends and so did Dani and Lauren. Amy, Lisa, Alex, and I decide to watch some movies and so I end up stretching out on a couch with my feet on Lisa and Lisa's feet on me.

"We're home!" I hear Lauren call out and I see it's 10:45, good they're home before 11. Dani and Laur join us on the couch and we watch a movie until it ends close to midnight. Kath arrives home and we are all about to go to bed when I realize Jess isn't here. We had an agreement that if she was staying out past midnight she had to let someone know. She's 18 so it's not like she has a curfew but that way we don't worry too much.

"Guys has anyone heard from Jessie?" I ask and everyone checks their phone and shakes their head. We all text her. I also try calling her but it goes to voicemail. I tell the others to go to bed while I stay downstairs and sit on the couch with fear creeping in.

I keep trying to call her but she never picks up. Is she in danger?! I sit paralyzed in fear until I hear a voice.

"She still isn't back?" Lisa asks and her and Kath sit down next to me. I shake my head at a loss for words. It's past 3 am and still no response from her. Lisa, Kath, and I hold each other's hands and I say a little prayer that Jessie is alright.

"Are the others sleeping?" I ask.

"It took them all awhile but yeah they are now," Katherine says.

All 3 of our phones ding and we quickly check it. Jessie sent us a message saying that she's so sorry and on her way home. I feel so relieved. Kath pulls me into a group hug and I realize I'm crying. I was so scared.

The door opens 10 minutes later and I run to Jessie and envelope her in a very tight hug.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize what time it was," Jessie says, hugging me tight. She then hugs Lisa and Kath tight as well.

"Where the heck were you?" Lisa asks with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Eric took me for a picnic and we ended up laying on the blanket talking for way longer than I thought," Jessie explains and I'm both happy for her but still upset.

"Don't do that again," Kath says, "We were sick with worry." Jessie agrees not to. We all head upstairs to bed and I let out a huge yawn, I never go to bed this late.

Jessie's POV

So my sisters weren't as mad as I thought they'd be but I feel so bad for worrying them. I really wish I would've checked my phone sooner.

I woke up at 1 pm the next day and let out a huge yawn while stretching. The room is empty, my 3 sisters must already be up. I get up, go to the bathroom and then walk by my other sisters' room to go downstairs.

"Can you come here a sec?" I hear Christina ask and I go into her room and shut the door. She motions for me to sit next to her and I do.

"So nothing happened last night?" she asks with a firm voice.

"Nope," I respond which is true, we came close but nothing actually did happen. I think she realizes I'm not telling the whole truth because she raises one eyebrow at me.

"Okay okay, we made out and it got really heated and he was about to take my shirt off but I stopped him and he respects that I'm not ready," my words spill out quickly and Christina nods.

"Good. Because if he didn't respect that I'd hurt him," she says and I smile knowing she would. I picked the right guy though, I'm sure of it.

Later, all of my sisters and I go to the mall. Well, except for Lauren, she spent all her money on shoes so she's staying home. I buy some new clothes that I really like on me, and I really hope they'll impress Eric. All I want is him.