ch.41 Listen with no words

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath and licked my lips slowly, unsure what I was about to do, but set on doing it.

Harry groaned in an impatient, but controlled readiness.

I wanted him inside me in another way, not our usual puzzle. I wanted him to write a new poem in my mouth.

I looked down and then lowered my mouth over the tip of his pen.

At my lip’s touch, he pulled me closer until I almost choked on the white words that he filled my mouth with.

His eyes shut immediately and his chest muscles constricted as his blood curdled and softened in the same moment.

I tasted the sweet, salty vigor of every letter of his every word. I had no idea what I was doing, so I just listened to his body and let him tell me what to do.

When he groaned deeply, I sucked slowly, letting my tongue tease him. When his fists clenched shut, I bit down carefully. And when his breath became low and heavy, his pen stiff, I pulled and sucked and bit down.

Then I moved back, letting my tongue retract carefully.

Harry opened his eyes and took slow, deep breaths.

I looked up into his eyes. I wasn’t ashamed or embarrassed. I had caused him to climax and feel a painfully delicious pleasure and knowing that I had made me weak made me feel stronger. Not in a Napoleonic complex, but intimately dominant for once.

Harry didn’t say a word, he didn’t need to; his words were on my tongue.

He pulled his boxers back up and clasped his belt back on.

Swiftly, he pulled at my waist and carried me over to the back seat.

His sturdy, eager hands had already slid under my shirt and grasped at my breasts, tugging and squeezing at his dangerously slow and painfully delicious rhythm with his large, demanding hands.

Quickly, he unhitched my bra with one touch and slipped it off from under my shirt.

Then he lowered his mouth over the weak cotton of my t-shirt. It felt like he wanted to swallow my breast whole, but he couldn’t get his whole mouth over it so he focused on my nipple and he bit down carefully. As carefully as I had bit down on his pen.

I shut my eyes and groaned painfully.

His tongue slid between and around my breasts.

My breath became low and heavy.

I heard him grinning.

He became impatient and almost ripped my shirt off.

I didn’t cover my breasts this time; I let him listen to my body, telling him how to touch me just as I had listened to his.

Harry’s hands slid from my neck, along my collar, and around my breasts. He moved so painfully slowly that my lungs felt about ready to burst.

He took my breast in his mouth and tugged sharply.

“Come” he hissed.

I came.

My back arched and he grinned, his teeth still gripping my nipple possessively.

Suddenly, he let go and his tongue slid down my middle, down to my navel.

He kissed my abdomen carefully as he remembered our lost baby.

Then he looked down at my jeans as if confused by the fact that they were still on my legs.

He slid his stead hands between my thighs and grabbed my vee. He rubbed tenderly. I clasped my thighs shut, wanting his fingers to stay at my weakest spot until I was softer than jell-o.