Chapter 14: One Mistake

Start from the beginning

I let out a sigh. It was Pluto! I was feeling as if I was on cloud nine! I quickly bent down and massage her head. Pluto was weak and wasn't able to wake up from the bench. I pulled her up and balanced her on the chair with my hands around her hip. Her eyes were half open and her body was wet. I quite pulled her for a hug. A tight hug!

She was trying to get out of my grip but i was too strong for her. She was too weak to handle the strength. Soon, I could here her sighing as well. Maybe she was feeling warm. Wait! I was hugging her?

I immediately broke the hug and she looked into my eyes. She was shivering. I couldn't take it but found it hilarious! She was so wet!

"Pluto! You look like a clown! How could you not know how to come back!", I was laughing like mad.

"Instead of apologizing to me, you are laughing at me! Do you even know how was I feeling? I feel sick! I was sneezing and I feel like I have a fever!", her tone was very serious and weak. She sounded like she was going to cry. And yes, I assumed right. She began to cry. My hands were on her hips. She tired pushing my hand away but was not possible.

"It's true I don't know how to go home because I've never taken the subway before! I always have a car for me available! Instead of understanding my problem, you are laughing at me! Go back home because I'm not going to follow you!", she couldn't control her tears! Oh God! Why did I make her cry.

"Stop being stubborn Nina! Let's go!", I held her hand and began to pull her off the bench but she didn't seem to wake up! She was quite stun to hear her name from my mouth. Her real name. Nina.

"When I say no means NO!", she yelled at me. This girl didn't seem to have manners.

"Don't make me go to the extreme to do something that you don't like!", I threatened her. she didn't seem to be affected by it.

"No means No!", she repeated.

I had no choice but to do it! I carried her off the bench into my arms. She was kicking me and kept saying to let her go but I didn't listen! I picked up her bag and we began to walk towards the car. From the corner of my eyes I could see her staring at me angrily.

If I could have kept my ego aside and apologize to her, she wouldn't have been that angry with me. She was looking terribly weak and look as if she was gong to pass out at that moment! I needed to get her attention!

"Pluto, you know you are quite heavy! Overweight I guess!", I began to joke with her. This was fun until she began to cry again.

"I was just joking!", I added.

We had already reached towards my car. I opened the back door and slid her in. She was closing her eyes. Her body was freezing cold. I quickly took off my leather jacket and covered her properly.

Now I was confuse. Should I be bringing her to the hospital or back home. I mean she's quite sick but both of our mums will just panic. If I bring her home, her condition would deteriorate . I need to bring her to the hospital and get her treated.

I went to my seat and drove her to the hospital. There was a nearby hospital so we manage to reach fast. I got her out of the car. She was not conscious. Oh no! I rushed her towards the reception and told them that it was an emergency case.

They directed me to one of the doctors. I explained to the doctor. She told me to place Nina on the bed and leave.

After some time, she came out with a frown on her face.

"Mr Gray, your girlfriend has a high fever and a cold. She will be discharged as soon as she's conscious. Medicines will be given to her and she will not be able to attend school for the next few days.", she explained to me.