Prologue

Two boys, both with raven hair and onyx eyes stay stationary in a cave far from any town or hidden village. The young one had long hair tied in a low ponytail and the older one had short spiky hair. One boy lays unconscious on a bed while the other looks after him. The unconscious boy has been in a coma for at least a year now while the other has stayed by his side the whole time, well except when he's checking up on a certain young girl  who is turning into quite the ninja. She would have long surpassed both the boys by now.

The one boy that was conscious and looking out for the girl had taken quite a liking to her. Her long raven hair, that was always tied up in a high ponytail, flowed through the wind as she ran. Her piercing crimson eyes sparkled under the sunlight and glowed in the moonlight. She wears a plain white kimono cut short at the legs for easy movement with the Uchiha crest on the back and with bandages underneath to cover her average sized cleavage, tight black pants that end just above her knees, bandages on her right thigh where her kunai holder sits, plain black ninja shoes and her Konoha headband around her waist which now had a scratch through it.

This boy though she was absolutely beautiful and if it wasn't for her, he'd still be dead and the other boy would be dead too.

The short haired boy walked over to his best friend and grabbed his hand.

"Listen....I don't know if you can hear me but....I-I think I'm in love with your sister" he tried to explain. Just then he felt a squeeze in his hand. He looked down to see his best friend trying to sit up.

"Oh, oh, you shouldn't try to sit up" he tried to stop him but it didn't work. The younger one got off the bed and took the bandages off his eyes. He walked over to the mirror and his new eyes widened.

"Shisui"

_________________________________

A/N: So here it is, the prologue for the sequel which you can see is called..........What has this World come to? Yay 🎉🎉 Cookies for everyone 🍪🍪🍪🍪 and some dango for Itachi 🍡🍡🍡 Tell me your thoughts on the new book??? 😄 I'll update the first chapter when I think this part has enough comments, votes and reads.