Thinking Of You (S)

TW: Angst

Sips sighed, shaking his head at his fellow co-workers. He felt proud for the bearded man, finally getting his Jaffa cakes and getting the production line sorted. But there was one thing missing.

Sjin.

The blue man leaned on the wall as he watched his friends celebrate. Sjin had put most of the work into this place, helping it the most. He should be here with them, celebrating that the factory was finally finished and that they could go back to their own factory. But he wasn't. He was with her.

Sips shook his head, he shouldn't be jealous of the girl. No, he should be happy for his doofus finally getting a girl. But it didn't sit right with him. Not really.

"Hey! Sips! Have a drink, cheer up."Sips blinked at the silk shirt guy, seeing the logo on his shirt once more. Sips rolled his eyes and took the drink from him. He didn't know what it was like, he had his dwarf with him at all times, keeping each other safe and not leaving each other for another. Sips groaned under his breath, taking a swig of the black beer. Instantly, he felt the effects kick in as his eye sight began to blur. He looked at Lalna, who was watching at his friends dance, his drink resting in his hands, untouched.

"Aren't you going to drink?"Sips asked, Lalna looked at the blue man, the man that didn't understand what Sjin did but still took him in. Lalna shook his head and indicated to his friends.

"They'll need someone to make sure they don't get into trouble."He told him, Sips nodded and swirled his drink in his hand.

"Sjin should be here, that son of a bitch loves parties." Sips blurted, Lalna nodded and hummed in agreement.

"He did do most of the work, but isn't he with his..."Lalna trailed off, closing his mouth tightly before the words slipped out. He knew the relationship between the tow had ended, even though they kept it secret. But Lalna knew everyone's secrets. Even theirs. Sips jaw clenched and nodded.

"Yeah, he's with his new girl." That ended their conversation, Lalna walked away, mumbling about stopping their monsters from entering the party while Sips stood there. He sighed as he watched the dwarf and the spaceman dance. He wondered if he and Sjin would dance like that again, but he doubted it.

Mumbling under his breath, he exited the building. Placing his drink on one of the chests before exiting out the door. The cold air hitting him. Sips sighed and walked to their makeshift home in the Jaffa factory, his shoulders sagging as he saw the lights off.

Of course he would be with her, celebrating. Sips kicked the door open, his the lights switching on automatically. He sighed and picked up the small walkie talkie they both made, both having one, just encase something happened.

Sips pressed down on the walkie talkie, pausing before he spoke.

"Hey Sjin, I was just thinking that you should be here. I mean you practically built this place, you should be here celebrating. Um, just, I'll see you soon Sjin." He released his grip and set down the small device. He leaned on the wall behind him, resting his eyes as his thoughts drifted to Sjin.

——-

Sjin looked down at the device in his hands, confused by the message Sips left. He looked back up at Minty, giving her an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I need to see if he's alright. He's not normally like this." The blonde smiled and just pressed her lips to his cheek. Shooing him from her bar. Sjin laughed and flew into the air making his way back to the Jaffa factory.

He grinned as he heard the laughter from his friends, but it dimmed as he didn't hear the Sips. He scanned the grounds and stopped when he saw the lights to their home on. He descended to the ground, entering the wooden shack to see Sips sleeping.

Sjin smiled softly, he could help but still have feelings for his friend, but regretted leaving him s suddenly Sjin sighed and walked over to the blue man, pushing his hair back as his eyes twitched.

"I'm sorry." Sjin whispered, pulling the blankets over Sips, encase the ice man actually caught a cold. He placed a kiss on his forehead and left the shack, to celebrate with his friends.

He missed the smile on the blue mans face, the hope filling his heart once more.

Credit to fakemoustachee on tumblr