Pokeformers x pachirisu reader part 2

Y/n was playing with her tail and being happy when she heard a noise from behind her when she turned around she saw a girl "aww!" At first y/n was less scared "you're so cute!" She squealed then she kneeled down then lead out her hand and waited for y/n to trust her it was a minute before she walked over to her then she gently picked y/n up and y/n felt like she was safe when out of nowhere five bots, she was scared because after decepticons she feared bots then she zapped them "ow!that hurt." Optimus said after getting up "Woah!that was a shock!" Bumblebee said after that y/n started playing with her tail then started to nap.

At the plant y/n was snuggling up to sari feeling more comfortable with her while the autobots were talking about what kind of Pokémon is she "she is quite an interesting Pokémon." Prowl says says he looked at her "and cool electric powers!" Bumblebee added "I don't understand why she scared of us." Optimus said "well is really small and adorable." Bulkhead said when y/n started to play with her tail "still, she not strong." Ratchet said while sari fed her berries, y/n was a small Pokémon but she had a kinda strong electric shock.

(Time skip)

Y/n was more comfortable with the autobots and stopped electing them and started to snuggle them then one day they took her to see the elite guard and they told them about her and how can shock them "oh please Optimus, do you really think this teeny-weeny tiny thing can really hurt us?" Sentinel said acting like she was dumb then place a hand on her head before she shocked him and they tried to hold their laughter, the jettwins really likes her because she was so cuddly and adorable at she shocked them but she allowed them to hug her "so cute!" "And so cuddly!" and jazz seems to like her and likes to pet her and she loves it but she does shock sentinel for fun but she would cuddle him at times, y/n was starting to get along with them and she was happy to find a new home.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon