🌹blurr x cybertronian pregnant reader🥀

Blurr was ready to go to earth but his sparkmate y/n was not so pleased "promise me you'll be alright sweetie..." y/n told her sparkmate "don't worry y/n I'll be alright and I'll there for our little one..." blurr said as he pulls her into a hug "I know I shouldn't be this stressed but...I can't imagine losing you my love..." "I can't imagine a life without you too..." "be careful out there babe..." then they shared a loving kiss "I promise my love..." then he kissed her forehead then places a hand on her stomach, he will be there for them...

(Time skip)

Y/n was relaxing and was waiting for blurr to come home as she placed a hand on her stomach "can't wait for your father to come~" then she had gotten a call "who could that be?" She thought as she answered it, it was jazz "oh!jazz hey!" Then she noticed a sad expression on his face "y/n I...I don't know how to tell you this..." "what?" "Blurr is...I'm sorry but...blurr is no longer with us...I'm sorry..." "no..." y/n felt her spark might break "no no no...blurr..." y/n cried.blurr had promised he'll be okay...

Y/n knew she had to stay strong for their sparkling so she tried her best for their sparkling till they arrived.

(Time skip)

Blurr slowly open his eyes "sari it worked!" Bumblebee yelled "yes!" sari yells they used the allspark to uncube him "w-what happened...?" Then he realized something "where's y/n!?she is okay!?is my sparkling alright!?tell me if my sparkling and sparkmate is okay!?" Blurr was panicking because he was cubed and he was getting worried about his sparkmate and his sparkling "she's giving birth now!which you should go now she's in the hospital!" Bumblebee said then before they could say anything else blurr started running.

Blurr was running as fast as he can, he made a promise to her to be alright or be there for them but now since he's now uncube he won't break that promise again, when he arrived at the hospital sped up to the room that y/n at.

When he opened the door he smiled when he saw y/n sleeping holding their sparkling in her arms he walked to her bed side and started to cry, y/n slowly open her eyes then"blurr..." she whispered tears in her eyes "hey sparkmate..." they shared a kiss then their sparkling open their eyes "do you wanna hold them?" Y/n asked, he nodded then she handed them to him and he gently holds them "I missed you dear~" he says to her then kissed her forehead.

This was requested by Shaymi999