🌹TFP x TFA x disassembly drone muffet reader part 2🌹

Y/n finally escaped without being seen by the decepticons she just flew away from them then tried to fine a way from but she didn't know how she could get back to her universe then she realized that since there's other version of decepticons then there another version of autobots so she needs to keep it low maybe she should hide in the woods since she lives in the woods with her wife so that what she should do.

Y/n had made a comfortable nest out of spider webs since she was her bed so she stayed there for a day when she woke up to feeling watched so she got on her spider legs and climbed up to a tree so she wouldn't be seen, then she heard a light noise behind so she was prepared to fight when someone grabbed her "I got her!" When she bite him then he let go of her "Prowl!" and tried to run then something zapped on of her legs "ahhh!" Then she three bots "what is she!?" "She looks like a spider." "Bumblebee go check on Prowl." She tries to get up and fly away when she was grabbed "let me go!or I'll feed you to my spider!" She yelled.

The bots looked at her it was two hours later and Prowl was okay then they asked all kinds of questions then had to tell them about where she came from then explained her universe after that y/n could feel eyes on her.

She talked to Optimus but seemed kinda uncomfortable because of her appearance as a spider then changed her spider legs into legs then continued to talk to him and Optimus started to feel funny but he liked it then she apologized to Prowl for biting him and he said she admired her stillness and y/n smiled a little, she talked to bulkhead about his other self and said how strong he is and he blushed.bumblebee was trying to show off how fast and y/n rolled her eyes because her bumblebee was not like that but she found that cute then she talked to Ratchet they didn't get along but still she talked to him "still the same grumpy Ratchet." She said.

Then met the elite guard sentinel seemed to flirt with more and y/n got really annoyed but when she showed her spider form he tried not to look scared she did like playing the piano and music and would talk to jazz about and he would like listen to her about music, and she would hangout with the jettwins even though they would flirt with her then they would fly around with each other and she would tell blurr about her universe and it was kinda hard to keep up with his questions but she would answer them, at least the flirting wasn't bad back that her universe and she hope that her wife would find her.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy

Have a good day/night/noon