🌹starscream x male reader🌹

Starscream was planning a way to kill Megatron when someone came behind "hey starscream!" Y/n yelled "y/n!" Starscream yelled y/n nearly scared him and y/n chuckled "sorry starscream~", he loves it when he scares starscream and in the end starscream will forgive him y/n was Megatron's best scientist but he loves to goof around a little and he jokes with blitzwing and kinda mess around with lugnut and he loves to hang out and starscream felt the same but maybe a little more then him...

Y/n was researching when starscream saw him then he got an idea so he slowly got closer then he was going to scare him when y/n turn around but it was too late when starscream face planted into his chest plate "um...starscream?you okay?" Y/n asked him if he was okay but starscream was turning red "I-I'm fine!I just...shut up!" "Jeez...would you two stop being weird and kiss already?" Blitzwing asked and laughed when starscream turn really red and looked like he was going to kill him but y/n's cheeks were only little red and chuckled with a small smile.

"How is it going with your boyfriend?" Blitzwing asked y/n "well I don't...know if he likes me too..." he replied with his faceplate was red, starscream was watching them talking and felt jealous and something else, y/n was the only thing that he felt comfortable with and wanted him to join him cause when he gets rid of Megatron he'll have him as his sparkmate.

Starscream took y/n's hand and dragged him away to his room "I have a question..." there was a pause "well...what is it?" Y/n asked "will you...be my sparkmate?" Y/n turned red then he smiled when he hugged him and starscream had a big smile "do you...want to cuddle?" Y/n asked and starscream nodded then they laid down and started cuddling, starscream was happy and felt his spark ache...he promised that they will be together forever...no matter what...

This was requested by NekoTwins12