🌹bulkhead x reader🌹

Y/n was a normal girl, well she has a giant alien robot boyfriend but she didn't care she loves him  tho bulkhead could be protective of her and seem scary but to her he was a teddy bear and a gentle giant so she didn't care and they would hangout together almost every day and paint together and he would hold her gently but he gets jealous at anyone who would flirt with her but he would never scared them in front of her "love you bulky~" she would kiss his cheek and he got a little flustered "love ya too..." he would tell her.

Y/n was going out to hangout with a couple of friends and after getting ready she was just about to go out when she got a phone call then she answered it "hello?" "Hey y/n." "Hey bulky what's up?" "I thought you said we're going to hangout today?" "Oh!uh...sorry bulkhead but I'm going out with my friends tonight b-but tomorrow I'll head to the plant tomorrow!" "Oh...well okay, promise?" "Promise." Then she head out to meet up with her friends.

They head to the nearby park and started to talk about how was everything was going on in their lives but then they asked y/n if they can hangout together again next week to a concert and y/n thought about it then told them she'll think about then after that she went home.

(The next day)

Y/n headed to plant then she bulkhead was waiting for her "bulkhead!" "Y/n!" They hugged then y/n kissed him then they started to talk while bulkhead holding her then she noticed that he was a little bit protective of her but then she realized "um...bulkhead...you okay?" She asked then he sighed "just was kinda worried about you..." then she kissed him "don't worry bulky, I'll be okay~" bulkhead blushed and smiled, she was his ray of sunshine and just wanted to protect her from anything that might take her away from him and he would even fight for.

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon