🌹Ratchet x reader🌹

Y/n came back with autobots after a battle with the decepticons and was little banged up but she said she was okay so went to her room and she tried to not show she was in pain because she said she was tough and strong so she just laid there and tried to get back so she can train then Ratchet came in her room "y/n!" That made her jumped up "h-hey Ratchet!" Ratchet gave a glare the he picked her "h-hey!" She yelled as she got flustered then she covered her face, Ratchet couldn't help but smile little.

As he was fixing her up she kept telling him that she was fine "I'm fine Ratchet, really I am it's not my first time dealing a fight like that before plus I never been seriously hurt before." She tried telling him "y/n if you tell yourself that you could take Megatron himself to a fight you'll be offline...I don't want to lose you..." y/n sighs softly, she knew she couldn't take on Megatron she might say she's strong but not as strong as bulkhead but she still can carry a punch and could even take it, she met the autobots while she was on her own after meeting them bumblebee said she could stay with them then she came to earth with them, she had fun and sometimes she enjoyed spending time with the grumpy medic himself Ratchet and loves messing with him sometimes.

After fixing her up y/n got up "thanks doc-bot~" She smiled while Ratchet grumbles a little and she could see him blushing a little and she chuckles "you need take a break from the battles for a while y/n." He said and y/n groans, she not want to still in the plant but she agreed on the other hand Ratchet was happy that she would be safe then the next day she decided to mess with Ratchet and had great idea how.

While Ratchet wasn't looking she came up behind him then she kissed his cheek "y-y/n!" Ratchet yelled a little red and y/n chuckled then Ratchet kissed her back but it was on her lips then she scream from embarrassment and her faceplate was really red after that Ratchet held her close while she was kinda mad that he made her more flustered than him but she didn't really care that much and Ratchet was just holding her close as she lays down on his chest plate.

This was requested by Adlerstrange1990

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon