🌹Wasp/Waspinator x Moth pregnant reader🌹

Wasp and y/n met in the academy when wasp felt his faceplate heated up and started to flirt with her "hey there sweetspark~" "I'm sorry I'm not interested." but she was not interested but she'll hang out with him till the day he got framed and she guess she kinda miss him then he went back to earth.

He and her were kidnapped and transform by black arachina but y/n pass out from the pain "looks like it works at least you look better than wasp or me." Y/n still looked like a cybertronian but with a few moth features like four arms and (f/c) moth wings and fluff even black arachina was jealous because while she was spider y/n was a beautiful moth, then y/n woke up in cave and next to waspinator then he woke up then covered herself with her wings "don't...look at me..." then waspinator held her close "waspinator thinks y/n look better than ever~" he purred and she blushed, maybe she should give him a chance.

They became a couple then they found out y/n was pregnant so waspinator prepared for their little ones to come to the world and he was happy than ever.

(Time skip)

Y/n was flying around when she saw bumblebee, sari and Optimus "guys...?" Then they turned to look to see y/n, sari admittedly hugged and y/n hugged her back Optimus and bumblebee hugged her they asked her to come back to with them to find a cure but y/n told them she can't because she has sparklings with waspinator and to her surprise they understand "take care y/n." Optimus told her "make sure you'll take care of those sparklings." sari said "we'll miss you y/n." Bumblebee said as she hugs them before returning to her nest.

Y/n arrives to a cave and saw her sparkmate with two of her sparklings then she told them it time to rest then y/n and waspinator took their sparklings to the nest and laid them in the middle with three unhatched eggs then they snuggled up "waspinator loves y/n~" waspinator said was he snuggled into her fluffy chest "love you too waspy~" as they fall asleep.

——————

Hope you enjoy 

This was requested by Shaymi999