🌹Bumblebee x Cybertroniana pregnant reader🌹

Y/n was carrying the child of her sparkmate bumblebee, they been together for a long time and bumblebee was a little overprotective of her since she is pregnant with their baby in her stomach and he was really worried because there was decepticons that could attack so he made sure she was safe and comfortable, y/n loved her sparkmate with all of her spark and couldn't wait to met their little one but be careful what you wish for...

After sari accidentally stabs bumblebee Optimus, Prowl and bulkhead went after sari while Ratchet tried to repair bumblebee while y/n held his hand hoping that her sparkmate would be okay then she Ratchet face, it was fulled of worry "y/n..." "yes...?" "I need to cut a cable...but it will make you give birth early since it's your system are connected due to his spark..." Ratchet said so he called Prowl so Ratchet got everything ready and y/n nodded.so Ratchet cut the cable then y/n felt a wave a pain and screamed while Prowl helped Ratchet deliver the sparkling after a couple of pushes they heard a small cry and y/n closed her eyes in exhaustion, smiling weakly.

(After everything that happens)

Y/n was laying down while holding her sparkling in her arms and bumblebee stared lovely at her holding their son, he small due his birth but they still love him and looked like bumblebee with y/n's (e/c) eyes and her paint job when sari came to visit them then she saw the sparkling "I'm so sorry..." sari apologized "sari...we're not mad at you." Y/n said softy "it's was just an accident." Bumblebee said sari smiled "do you want to hold him?" Y/n asked and sari smiled and nodded then bumblebee gave her the sparkling then he looked at her with his big (e/c) eyes and sari started to cry seeing his adorable face "I promise I'll protect him!" sari said, y/n and bumblebee chuckled, y/n smiled hoping a bright future with her family.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Hope you have a good day/night/noon