🌹Wasp x Cybertronian reader🌹

Wasp and y/n met at the academy and became friends, y/n wants to be an elite guard and they would talk about their dreams while wasp fell more in love with her even flirting with her and loved it when she got flustered so one day he asked if they can hangout after a couple days after that day y/n found out that she was pregnant but she couldn't tell wasp that she was gonna have his baby what would he say, but then he was framed being a spy so after that she decided she would raise her sparkling the best that she can after she gave birth so then she joined the elite guard.

One day she came to earth with her daughter to look for wasp but then he got captured by a Dino-bot and taken somewhere when they went after them while y/n went with bumblebee, when they went to Dino-bot island they found wasp but he was...different...to say the least then almost attack bumblebee but y/n protects him "y/n...?" "Wasp it's me..." then he notice a bundle in her arm "I think it's time you meet someone..." then she reveals a small face that looks that him "Waspinator has...sparkling...?" He asked "I was pregnant with her but I didn't know what you would say but then..." then without saying anything he held her and their daughter close "waspinator loves y/n~" "I love you too..." then he grabs her then flew off with them but y/n didn't care about that...

(Time skip)

The elite guard were looking everywhere for y/n and her sparkling when they saw her in a cave in a nest "y/n!" Jazz yelled in relief but then waspinator flew down and growled "waspinator wait!" They were ready to fight "no one touch waspinator's sparkmate or sparkling..." when y/n told them not them not to fight and told them that she was gonna have another baby and she told them she's staying with waspinator after they tried convincing her to go back to cybertron but she made her decision so they left after they said goodbye to her and hugged her, waspinator held his sparkmate close and he promised never to leave her again...ever...

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon