🧸Scenario:if the readers mothers were still alive🧸

J reader:if Thalia would've have survived and would've raised and y/n would have been different like a different bot she would've had her mom to tell her that things were going to be okay and she would be there and she would scolds her husband for not being there for their daughter and told him to spend him to spend time with her "mom!I'm going hangout with my friends and girlfriend!" Y/n yelled "okay sweetie just be careful." Her mom told her y/n smiled then she left to hangout with her friends and girlfriend.

Cyn reader:nothing would change that much but her mother would've want to have more child with Megatron and y/n would've been less creepy and less bloodthirsty but still Megatron would have still trained her to be the next leader of the decepticons, Megatron would protect his children and his sparkmate and his children would be ready to fight autobots since they would have their mother's "special" abilities.

Doll reader:if Yeva was still alive she would've tell y/n to stay strong for her dad and not to let hate take over and that she loves her no matter what so when Prowl returns to copper-9 Yeva had mixed feelings, at first she miss him but she would've yelled at him for not being there for her and their daughter and hate him for it but she wouldn't take back so easily but she would tell y/n that he was her real dad and y/n wouldn't believe her until Yeva told her that was the truth, so Yeva would let y/n go to earth with Prowl to spend time with him and try to have a daughter and father relationship. 

Beau reader:if Mary was still alive she would've have gone with Optimus when y/n was just a baby so y/n would be safe and y/n would've grown up to a pre-teen age and would've try to be like her dad and her mom tell her everything about copper-9 also Mary would be there for Optimus after she were nearly was killed by sentinels and defeats him and y/n would hangout with her dad, Mary would've want to have more kids with him and also flirt with him and talk about having more kids and he would be flushed, y/n would've agreed with mom about having siblings.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy

Have a good day/night/noon