🌹Transformers animated x Transformers prime x Bloomie reader part 3🌹

Decepticons:

Y/n was somehow was kidnapped by the decepticons after was walking around the streets she got kidnapped "now my dear, we just got worried about you~" shockwave said while y/n snarled then a portal opened up then out came a bot that wanted to again "y/n!?" Y/n flew to him "shocky!" Then started to kiss him while the decepticons looked shocked "oh!do you have to that!?" Her starscream yelled "miss us y/n?" Knockout asked then saw breakdown and she groaned "y/n..." a voice she recognized "lord Megatron!" She quickly bowed in respect of the decepticon leader.

"I thought I would never see my wife again, I missed her~" y/n's shockwave said dreamily while the other shockwave was filled with jealousy because why him?well he did saved her life but he was much better than him "y/n is quite the lovely thing~" tfa:starscream said "you do know she has a husband right?" tfp:starscream told him, tfa:Megatron and tfp:Megatron looked at each with glares tfp:Megatron was more stronger then TFA:Megatron while knockout was talking to black arachina about airachnid when y/n trying to tried to run away from blitzing "you can't hide my dear!" He yelled with his random personality and laughed trying to grab her then she hid behind breakdown "so I'm guessing that you were kidnapped and now they fell in love with you?" He asked while she didn't say anything.

Autobots:

Y/n wasn't happy about seeing her Optimus Prime but she did missed seeing her old friends and they did miss her as much as she missed them then they got to meet the other universe of themselves while Optimus was amazed about seeing his other self but asked him why did he left y/n to die alone, bumblebee and bulkhead were amazed and thought that they're cool while Ratchet talked to his other self and other arcee and they talked to y/n and be honest she cried a lot but she was happy she saw friends they all thought she was offline and asked what happened to her and why would she conjunx with a decepticon and became one but she didn't say anything and the tfa autobots were shock and heartbroken that she was already conjunx.

After meeting them y/n was sitting alone when she felt like she was being watched then she turned around and saw it was her Optimus then growl and held her arm remembering that day she lost all respect for him and lost everything because of him "y/n...it's been a long time old friend." He said in his calm voice she used to be happy to hear, she scoffs then he sat to her and tried to talk to her "remember that I needed you when I needed you the most in battle..." he didn't anything "I know now how Megatron feels..." she chuckles bitterly "...did you even care?well I after revenge but now I realize that your not worth it...I have my sparkmate..." Then she sighed then she flew away because her sparkmate found a away to get them back to thier universe.

(Back at prime universe)

Shockwave took her back to their room "I have a gift for you~" "really?what is it?" She asked then shockwave showed her a new arm and she squeal with joy then started to kiss him and started to melt when she kissed him after she looked at her new arm and start move it around then sat on his shoulder while talking about what she did in that universe while shockwave looked at his wife with love and thinking about the future "I was thinking if maybe we could have sparklings together~" he said then y/n turn red then they cuddled together and promised that they're never be apart again.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Have good day/night/noon