🌹Merformers x metkayina reader🌹

The merbots were swimming around and doing their own thing when bumblebee saw something or someone swimming "umm guys do you see that?" Bumblebee asked the others they looked confused but they decided to follow them, they fellow them to a village and they got a look at them, they had blue skin with black hair when they saw them and the other blue like beings noticed them "who and what are you?" One of them asked "we're merbots!" Bulkhead said then they told them their names then one of them got the chief "I heard of you, your the metkayina." Prowl said they talked a little before the chief said they can stay and learn about them and the merbots agreed.

The merbots got to know about the metkayina and the metkayina learn about the merbots, as the metkayina showed them around the village then the metkayina showed them were they stay  "I like it here." Prowl said "you said it Prowl, this rock!it's like a vacation!" Bumblebee said "it's quite an interesting place." Optimus says "we'll stay here for a while then we'll head back." Ratchet told them, bulkhead was relaxing then he saw something or someone beautiful "um g-guys..." he stammers out "um bulkhead are alright..." bumblebee felt like he stopped thinking "are two okay..." Prowl's spark started beating, Optimus was getting worried so he went to check if they were okay but he felt his faceplate heat up "okay somebody better tell me was going on." Then Ratchet saw what they saw.

There was female metkayina with other metkayinas but she was different, she had (h/c) hair instead of black hair like the other metkayinas and she was coming back from hunting with the others "she's so...breath taking..." Prowl said as he blushed they felt their sparks ache for her and something else...

Y/n got to meet the merbots and she got along with them really well, they will talk, swim, explore together one day she was alone and swimming when she saw a male metkayina who was walking towards and y/n had a bad feeling "come on y/n...you're the most beautiful metkayina in the village please..." he pleaded "I-I'm not ready for a relationship..." y/n said then they saw four shadows behind them "I believe your making her uncomfortable..." Optimus said "yeah so you better leave her alone..." bulkhead said glaring at him then he walked away "thank you." She thanked them and they smiled.

Before they left y/n gave them shells to take home and told them to visit any time, they waved goodbye and left but it won't be the last time that she'll see them...

This was requested by Shaymi999