🌹Soundwave x worker drone reader part 2🌹

Y/n was no longer a worker drone but a murder drone but she had no urge to kill anyone unless it was necessary to kill anyone she just changer look with modifications to her body thanks to soundwave and she enjoyed every moment she had with him after new modifications she was faster, stronger and smarter than she was before and she loved it, at first she didn't know anything that was happening will kind of but now she had awareness she was programmed to be a caregiver and soundwave reprogrammed to be a murder drone.

Soundwave had given her new clothes to match her new modifications and he blushed after he saw her "you look so beautiful~" he held her close "aww~thank you dear~" she kissed his cheek and chuckled, he loved her with all his spark.

Y/n still had her personality the sweet and kind and loving y/n she still was, soundwave did want to change her that much just enough to make her his and he'll keep it like that no matter what and no what happens he'll protect her from anything and anyone who dares to hurt her or they will pay...

And y/n was a mother to the little soundwave toys and they think of her as their own mother and y/n didn't mind because that was in her programming was to take care and does enjoy talking care of them and never complain about being soundwave's wife she loves him and so did he.they would play music together and y/n had amazing singing voice and would sing for hours after she got a little bored and would dance too.

Y/n sat on soundwave's lap as he stared at her (e/c) eyes filled with love "love you soundwave~" he blushed a little "l-love you too dear~" he held her close and she smiled.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon