🌹Shockwave x reader🥀

Y/n met longarm and they got to know each other they would always talk and hangout with each other then y/n started to have feelings for him and he started too until y/n asked if they can be sparkmates and longarm was very happy...but he couldn't tell her that...he was decepticon...so he never told her but then she got pregnant with his child "babe...just what~?" Y/n asked in a joking way "Hmm?" Longarm was confused "what is it dear?" y/n smiled "I'm pregnant!" She yelled in joy but longarm was shocked, he was happy he was going to be a father but y/n was pregnant with a decepticon and when the child is born y/n will found out.

(Later)

Longarm transform into his real form then called Megatron "shockwave any new information?" Megatron asked "I...need to tell you lord Megatron..." Megatron was confused "I've got my sparkmate pregnant...she carrying my child..." Megatron was shocked "shockwave...has y/n found out...?" Shockwave shook his head "then when the time comes tell her." Then shockwave nods, but he knows how she hates decepticon but the time they spent together...maybe she will change her mind.then when shockwave's secret was out but y/n didn't hear about it...yet...when shockwave told her he had something to show her and of course she trusted him, why wouldn't she trust him he's her husband after all, they would tell each other everything but she was not ready when he told her the truth about him...

"Longarm, dear what was it that you wanted to tell me?why are we in this ship?" Y/n asked her (e/c) eyes filled with confusion and trust then she saw Megatron behind him and grabbed her sparkmate's hand "stay away from us!don't worry longarm I'll call-" But them longarm walked to Megatron "longarm...?" "Y/n...there's...something I wanted to tell you for a long time..." y/n was confused and terrified.then even more terrified when he showed her his true form then he walked towards her then held her shaking hands "please y/n...I wanted to protect you from the truth...let's rise our child...please..." shockwave pleaded y/n was about to cry then he was about to hug her but she push him away "I...I need some time..." "very well...I understand that you need time..." he felt upset but was hopeful that she would change her mind...y/n was...she didn't know what to feel, all her life that the "audobot" she loved was a decepticon and the father of her child.

Then after a while y/n felt a little more comfortable with shockwave and shockwave was happy now that y/n was a bit more comfortable with him and he couldn't wait for his little one to come to the world even if their child is half decepticon and half autobot he would love them no matter what they will grow up to be.

Then the day their child was born there were cries of pain then small cries, y/n held her child in her arms to her chest shockwave looked that his son he looked just like him but his eyes were different they were (e/c) like his mother "he...looks like he's father..." y/n said with a tired smile "but he has your beautiful eyes~" then they kiss "I promise y/n we'll be good parents." Shockwave said lovely.

This was requested by Shaymi999