🌹blurr x speedster reader🌹

Y/n was speeding around because she was bored when she bumped into someone then she falls on the ground "oh my primus!I'm so sorry!" She keeps apologizing "it's okay." The bot says as he helps her up "t-thanks..." "no problem, my name is blurr and might I say that you look so pretty that (f/c) paint job looks amazing and did anyone tell you that you're the most gorgeous femme bot on cybertron?and you pretty fast too almost as fast as me and I know we just but I was wonder if you would want to hang out." Y/n blushed and so did blurr "I-I would like that..." she said looking away.

At first they would race each other and hangout together and talk about anything then they started dating but blurr would get jealous at any mech that would talk to her then he would drag her away from the bot that she would talk to.

One time after they raced y/n was stretching when bots started to flirt with her and y/n was feeling uncomfortable and blurr was giving them the death glare then he picked her up bridle style and told them to leave her alone and to never talk to her then he walked off with her "um blurr can you-?" "No..." he said.they went in his room and he put her on his lap "blurr..." he held her tight and she just let him.

Y/n asked if he wanted to race but she there would be a prize and blurr said yes so they raced and blurr won "guess you win, here's your prize~" then she kissed him and he melted in her arms "b-blurr!are you okay!?" Blurr was enjoying being in his sparkmate's arms.

This was requested by NekoTwins12

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon