🌹Transformers x disassembly drone N's sister reader part 3🌹

Blurr pov:

We were looking in y/n's memories and we saw she was in a suit of some kind but it looked really cute and adorable on her and she's seem happy but then I noticed she looked nothing like a disassembly drone she looked like a worker drone.

No one pov:

Y/n was dusting the books while N was reading 101 dog breeds "golden retrievers are also- us as lizards, J drew herself." He said as looks that the drawing then threw it then a crash of thunder before clearing his throat "are also known for having gentle mouths, Oh that's why they're good with kids." Then a loud thump and the floor creaking then books fell "now now little brother we have to check on someone." Y/n as she picked up the books as she fixed her skirt she had sewn wings made of fabric to her suit, y/n was the sweetest bot and always follows orders.

" Y/n as she picked up the books as she fixed her skirt she had sewn wings made of fabric to her suit, y/n was the sweetest bot and always follows orders

Optimus pov:

We placed a tracking device on her for her safety just in case but then Uzi was trying to regain her memories when we saw her memories, she was in a suit with a shirt, she looked so cute but we knew she worked for the humans but why she would be wearing that?she told us she can rarely remember anything from her past but when she does she says it's...not good, we just hope she'll be okay.

Sentinel pov:

Woah...I feel really...she looks so cute in that outfit she is a special bot I ever met she was special to me and me only because y/n was mine and I'm the best prime for her and I kinda wanna know her past.

No one pov:

Y/n and N went to a bar "you seem upset big N and big sister y/n, perhaps you'd like to attend the gala with me and y/n -light sip." "Oh not sure we're invited little buddy, why not just Han with us?" N asked her "yeah!" "-climbing crisscrossed apple sauce am I not wanted N?" "Dude, you know it's Tessa's folks." N told her as he whips a tray then he threw it to a wall and y/n was worried "ugh don't gimme those eyes." -giggle I am so naughty the flesh demands invitation." Y/n giggles "ah!we'll ask Tessa, okay?if not, movie night." "-Sheepish nod." As y/n pats her head.

Jetstorm pov:

Y/n is very pretty but why is N and her wearing those clothes and Y/n never said she had a sister before "I really hoped that once she has her memories back maybe she'll tell us, right brother?" I asked jetfire.

Jetfire pov:

I nodded but that other bot gives me the creeps and what is a gala?is it like a party or something and y/n seems to really care about her brother and that bot, was she a worker drone before?

No one pov:

Y/n, N and cyn shuffled along "western villa style?where you programmed by beast?" He yelled as he threw a fork at one of the bots "there's human coming I've only ever yakked with robots, J!quick!pretend to be a ripping royal stud." Tessa panicked, J just bowed "on ya girl." They clanked glasses "N!y/n!" Then she held them "hi Tessa." "Hey dear." "Oh, who'd you bring with- you?" "Seems Jay forgot to let me out of my basement timeout." "Yet, here you are." "-annoyed expansion." "You guys are locking her up?" N asked her "Oh, N." "Tessa James Elliot, we will not be entertain your dumpster pets." "Ye-ye-yes mother, sorry mother." Then her mother saw cyn "Oh!christ almighty I said this one out of my sight Oh still can't fallow simple orders." "No no please I-" "swamp, dumping your broken drones clogging our library tomorrow too, don't test me." Tessa was about to say something but stops "they are not broken we can no longer be thrown out." Cyn says "did that little anti-Christ-" y/n and N stand in front of cyn "I told her to say that and brought her here I just hate orders." N says as he does a peace sign and y/n stand in front of N and cyn "and...your fans dumb..." y/n said nervously.

Jazz pov:

So this was like for y/n...that's mess up she was strong and brave and a kind bot, N and y/n tried to protect her but this was really mess up they tied N to a tree with a dead bot and she chain her own daughter and the others but y/n got chained by her neck...if they hurt y/n I swear...

Ratchet pov:

Y/n just sat in a corner and did nothing...she didn't even tried to fight back she just sat there, those human just treated like they were nothing y/n is a strong bot being small but she also quick and she knows what to do then I got an idea.

No one pov:

Y/n was sitting in a corner worried about her brother while Tessa tried to get out of her chain "J, industrial machinery chuck us a hand!" "Sorry boss, corporates spoken." "Cyn, if that little butler dies for your sake I swear!" "Mm I have backups." Cyn says then the lights turn off and on "you will not have to discard your pets and I will not discard you" then cyn left.y/n was worried about her brother she saw a robotic bug come up to her then she picked it up "um hi..." she waved that  it then it unlocked her chains "thank you..." she whispers then J and Tessa got out of their chains too.

They got weapons and N called them and y/n hugged him tightly then they saw glasses "V..." as they stayed together "we need the basement key this bird is from the future..." N whispers "I'd kill you." The bird laughs "cyn's gonna massacre the gala." Tessa told them "who?" "Our cyn?nah she's cool." But then something hits them and it was V "V!?" Y/n yelled "Do your basement thing, we got the coma patient you creeped on." "Not creepy, sweet." V knocks N down then tries to get the key then y/n kicks her "V please don't make me fight you..." y/n pleaded.

Bulkhead pov:

If this is y/n's memories...she had pretty mess up memories then no wonder she's always prepared for a fight...why are those wings look like bat wings and she even has a tail but there not disassembly drones wings or tail like when we first met them.

Prowl pov:

I was amazed at y/n's swiftness then she ran to a hallway then something grabbed her by the leg it was like it was made of flesh and robot parts "Ratchet do something!" I yelled as it dragged closer to the thing that belonged to that belong "let me try something!" Then he controlled the bug then gave a knife and she cut the thing we sighed in relief...

No one pov:

Y/n ran into a room and panted then she turn around to see oil everywhere and bodies that looked like her...then she felt a hand on her mouth then she was grabbed and taking into a room and she was pinned by one of those things then V was about to hurt N when he got though to her but cyn pinned her and was about to it herself but Uzi took control "you little narc!get out of my head!" V yelled.

Bumblebee pov:

I relief that y/n and the others where okay...but now we know that they didn't have a great life in their past and what they went though...those humans were so cruel to them and even to their own daughter and I knew I was getting a creepy vibe from that bot.

No one pov:

They woke up then Uzi laughed and turn around "oh!and found this." She holds the bug "that just a bug I found." Y/n told her "this is tracking device." "What..." then she saw the autobot symbol she felt mad and upset.

They went outside and saw J and doll and a astronaut...

———————

Hope you enjoy 

This was requested by testsubject043567564