🌹Transformers animated x Transformers prime x Bloomie reader part 1🌹

Y/n is a decepticon who is conjunx with her shockwave but she wasn't always a decepticon instead she was a autobot who loved her friends and cared deeply about them but in a battle Optimus Prime who was her bestest friend betrayed her in battle after he left her to rust and let her die, all she felt was anger and pain and sadness that her best friend just left her alone and to die alone "why...why...why did he leave me...?" She cried holding her missing arm that she lost it in battle for a while that felt like hours when she saw a decepticon shockwave who looked at her with mercy but something else then he picked her up then all the feeling that was in her chest disappeared and replaced by a warm feeling.

After a long time together she wanted revenge and Megatron told she would will get her revenge one day but till then she's happy with her husband.

Then somehow y/n got transported into another world when she saw another Optimus Prime but he seem to be different then her Optimus Prime but the anger towards her Optimus took over then she tried to kill the other Optimus with her cutter, crying and yelling him that how could he abandon her when she needed him but she was smaller then him then she got grabbed by one of the other decepticons then they flew off.

When the other Megatron asked her how got she said how she got here and while waiting for the portal to appear so she could get to her world blitzwing started to flirt with her with his random personality and tell her how she was really good with her cutter she really got annoyed even Megatron would pet her head and said it was adorable when she tried to threaten him then she meet black arachina she would sweet talk her and flirt but she wasn't interested they didn't know that she was her shockwave's partner then she finally got to meet the other shockwave who she didn't mind but still didn't like it when he tried to flirt with her, and boy she was kick starsceams's aft when he tried to flirt with her she just wanted to get her revenge and she wanted her sparkmate now she's doesn't know how she'll get back to her universe and wanted to cuddle with her husband.

This was requested by Shaymi999

Hope you enjoy 

Have a good day/night/noon