57{M}

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.

Jungkook squeezed tae's ass cheeks hard earning a few hums and low moans. He parted the ass cheeks of the male and poked the hole with his dripping member tip. With a smirk he slowly began to push himself inside the hole, while tae fisted the sheets, his cheeks were pressed on the pillow, lips between his teeths as he felt the thick and hard member moving inside his hole slowly, he cried in pleasure and pain as Jungkook slammed inside in one go.

"Ughhh~~~ ahhh~~" Tae cried as he felt himself being torn apart, tho after slamming inside Jungkook halted his movements to let his husband adjust to his size. To distract tae from the pain, he hovered the male and left soft pecks on the nape of the male while his palms and fingers massaged tae's lower back softly to reduce the pain the meeting was feeling.

"Shhh, calm down. It will be gone, the pain will be gone and you will nothing except pleasure my love." Jungkook whispered softly in tae's ears who hummed taking deep breaths.

"Move." Tae mumbled once he felt like he can take the thrusts, Jungkook hummed as he pecked the side of tae's forehead before he leaned back, holding the ass cheeks between his palms, he moved his member out slowly and slammed back inside making tae's body jerked upwards, the male moaned and screamed again.

For a few times the thrusts where slow, Jungkook was trying his best to not let the male feel extra pain, after a few slow thrust, Jungkook fastened his speed as he parted the ass cheeks futher and began to thrust.

"Ughhhh ~~~ ahh~~ mghh~~" Tae moaned feeling the thick j thing moving inside him, his fingers were fisting the sheets as Jungkook smirked parting the male's legs further.

He fastened his speed basically pounding inside the small while, with every thrust tae's body jerked ahead, his back arched as the tip for Jungkook's member touched the prostate, a loud moan slipped from tae's lips at the pleasure he received.

"Aaahhhh~~~ fuck daddy ~~~ UGHH FUCK~~" Tae cried in pleasure as Jungkook's member twiched inside him.

"What did you called me?" Jungkook asked in a dark tone as he brushed his tip over the prostate of his husband who gasped moaning shutting his eyes.

"Da--ddyy ughh~~" Tae moaned again as Jungkook slammed harder that a loud creeking sound came from the bed.

"Fuck, the name sound so hot call me that again." Jungkook said as he thrusted harder and faster.

"Ughhh ughhh daddy~~" Tae moaned, his eyes rolled as he rested his cheeks on sheets, back arching cause of the strong and hard thrust by his husband inside him.

"Fuck you take me in sooo good my baby~~" Jungkook moaned the last word as he felt himself being on the clouds.

"Fuck fuck ughhh~~" Tae's moaned got louder and louder as Jungkook thrusted in an animaletic speed, tae's body jerking, his back arching beautiful, sound of skin slapping and moans mixed with groans echoed in their room.

"I...ughhh~~~ I am gonna ahhh fu-ck UGHH arghhh daddy god.~~" Tae moaned feeling a knot forming in the pit of his stomach, Jungkook hummed understanding as he held tae's waist and pulled the male down letting himself go deeper in the hole.

"I am gonna cum too, let's come together." Jungkook said as he leaned closer to tae's ears his thrust going deeper.

"I love you" the two spoke together as Jungkook shot his loads inside his love who came over the sheets screaming aloud.

Loud pants echoed in the room as Jungkook let himself be in tae's back, his member still burried deep in the male's ass who was feeling dizzy by the high pleasure he received, Jungkook was no less he was literally feeling himself being on heaven.