03

The sun was up in the sky after swallowing the darkness as he spread its light and warmth to the world. The bright sun rays peeked in the room of a pretty male who was all snugged in the comforter sleeping peacefully. But his peaceful sleep was ruined by his alarm that echoed in his silent room making Taehyung groan in annoyance.

Moving his hand he got a hold of the alarm clock and stopped the irritating sound, he shut his eyes again but frowned as he didn't felt the fluffy friend of his snugged to his chest. Opening his eyes slightly he looked around but his eyes grew wider as the bunny was around.

Sitting up, he moved the comforter trying to find the fluffy ball, I mean Googie inside the comforter but got worried when he didn't find the bunny anywhere. He hurriedly moved the comforter off him and stepped on the floor.

Tae was about to rush out to see where this Googie was, but stopped as he heard some sounds from his walk in closet, he took the flower vase that was inside his room. With a deep frown on his forehead, and with silent steps he walked in the walk in closet of his. He saw a boy sitting back facing him, he had many of tae's clothes over his head that covered his face.

"Who are you?" He asked as he lifted the flower vase in his hand, he tilted his head as the boy turned his face and slid the hoodie that was covering his face.

The boy blinked his doe eyes, as he removed the hoodie from his head. Tae was frozen on his place as he stared in those familiar doe eyes, the boy's lips streched up and his bunny teeths got all in view that made tae's heart thump suddenly in his chest.

"Hiii." The boy waved at him in tiny with the same bunny smile, the soft angelic voice brought tae out of his daze.

"Hii? Who the hell are you? And how you came inside my house?" Tae asked glaring at the boy who tilted his head blinking his doe eyes

"Hii? Who the hell are you? And how you came inside my house?" Tae asked glaring at the boy who tilted his head blinking his doe eyes. His lips got juted out as he pouted like a baby.

"You bouwght me hwere. I am Googie." His words were a bit broken, not clearly understandable because of the big ass pout he had on his face

"I bought you? You are Googie? Man are you insane, Googie is a fucking bunny and you are a man." Tae spoke with a done face, the boy stared at him blinking his doe eyes as the pout stayed settled on his face.

"Get up and tell me how you came inside? Or I...I will call police." Tae threatened, the boy looked around.

"Police? Huh?" He asked, tae frowned.

"What!! Don't you know what does police means?" Tae asked, the boy shook his head.

"Wahhh!! Seriously?" Tae spoke with a groan, he took a few breaths as he glanced at the boy. He finally noticed the boy was wearing his baby pink sweater with a pink losse trousers underneath.

"You are wearing my clothes?" Tae asked, the boy nodded as he clapped his hands that were hidden in the paws of the sweater.

"It's comfie." The boy spoke as he rubbed his tiny fist covered with the selves over his nose. Tae stared at the boy with narrow eyes.