27

(Jungkook's room and closet)

{You all were asking how jungkook's uncle knew about the condition, so the magician who turned Jungkook in bunny form was killed by his uncle. But before killing the person Jeong-won asked how can Jungkook can be turned back to his normal form and the magician told that if someone kisses his lips because the person loves him, he will be turned into a human.}

*****

"And I kissed you because I love you too." Jungkook cut off tae's words and spoke, tae felt his heart skipping beats as he processed the words of the male, while Jungkook stared at him with intense gaze and a soft smile.

"What??" Tae spoke making Jungkook chuckle, Jungkook had his hands pinning tae's over the wall. He held the wrist of the male and made it loosely circled around his neck, wrapping his arms around tae's waist he pulled the male closer and leaned to tae's ears.

"I said I love you Taehyung." Jungkook whispered as he pecked tae's ears softly, tae's eyes widened as his cheeks got covered with pink hue. He blinked his eyes and pushed the male who laughed aloud seeing tae glaring at him.

"It's not something to joke Jungkook, I am not joking here. And you...you are just teasing me." Tae spoke angrily, he was still not able to understand how Jungkook loved him. Jungkook smiled like a lovesick person that he is, as he held tae's wrist and pulled the male closer.

"Look in my eyes and say I am joking here." Jungkook spoke as his pupils moved slightly staring in tae's eyes. Tae gulped as he felt his heart thumping in his chest badly.

"You really love me?" Tae asked, Jungkook softly wrapped his other arm around tae's waist as he hummed.

"I really really love you Taehyung..." Jungkook spoke as he stared in tae's eyes, "Not from today, but I love you for years." Jungkook thought  to himself.

He wanted to tell tae how he didn't love the male because he had saved him, and helped him to be back to his human form. The reason was something else.

"I can't believe it." Tae spoke smiling widely, Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeths.