32

The conference room of Jeon's entertainment was completely drowned in silence, the ceo of hybe was sitting on a chair waiting for the ceo Jeon to walk in and meet him.

"Good evening Mr. Choi" Jungkook said as he stepped inside, the ceo of hybe Mr Choi was quick to stand up and forward his hand for a handshake.

"Good evening Mr Jeon, everything is fine you arranged this meeting too urgently." The male asked, Jungkook motioned him to sit, as he himself opened his blazer's button and sat on his chair.

"Hmm, speaking honestly nothing is fine." Jungkook said in usual cold tone, Mr Choi frowned.

"What is the matter?" He asked, Jungkook interwined his fingers and placed them on the table in front.

"I have been hearing the news of your company going around, you are Letting idols debut without proper training. Do you realise how badly it's affecting your company's image?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows, the other male sighed.

"I know it mr Jeon, but you see the raising competition in this field is what makes me do this.  And I know how badly this is affecting my company and I already have a card which I can play and get everything fine like before." Mr Choi spoke with a proud smile.

"Which card?" Jungkook asked.

"BTS." He replied proudly.

"A song and concert by BTS and everything will be perfect like before. All the attention would be taken on them and my debut idols would be not given the hate they are receiving." He spoke, Jungkook scoffed shaking his head as he leaned on his chair with his one hand over the table while the other placed near his lips, as he rubbed the bottom lips line of his with his pointer finger.

"So whatever I heard isn't wrong, I see." Jungkook said making Mr Choi.

"What have you heard mr Jeon?" He asked, Jungkook looked at the male.

"That you are over working BTS, and have asked them to have a concert in a week." Jungkook asked, Mr Choi chuckled.

"Guess mr Jeon knows too much about my company, well you haven't heard wrong. Yes they have to do a concert in a week and have to release a few songs too. And I don't really things it's a big deal for them, they will work and earn money what's bad in it." Mr Choi said with a shrug, Jungkook tilted his head.

"It's nothing wrong, well you are absolutely wrong. Even tho they will earn money they shouldn't be sacrificing their health and because of this one week later concert they would surely sacrifice their health." Jungkook said in a blank tone, mr choi shrugged.

"So, they would get the best treatment from the best hospitals if they get sick." He said, jungkook's face went blank as he hummed nodding his head.

"I see what your thinking is, but unfortunately you need to postpone the concert for 3 weeks." Jungkook said with authority in his tone, Mr Choi shook his head.

"It's not possible Mr Jeon." He said shaking his head, Jungkook hummed and stood up from his chair confusing Mr choi. Walking towards the male, he placed his palm over the handles of the chair choi was sitting on and leaned down.

"Do you remember who I am?" Jungkook asked staring in choi's eyes more like in the male soul, choi gulped hard.

"Ceo Jeon." Mr Choi replied, shuttering slightly.

"Hmm, good. I hope you also remember I am a shareholder of your company. Not just a mere shareholder but the biggest shareholder. Don't take the advantage of being a CEO, don't forget it's me who has given you that place hmm. So do what I am saying hmm." Jungkook said in his deep cold tone that made the ceo of hybe Shriver in fear.