30

"Eomma appa, have dinner with us." Tae spoke, the couple looked at Jungkook whose stare said that no, they aren't staying.

"No tae baby, we would leave now. It's your time with your friends, we will meet you later. Contact us whenever you want and visit home too hmm." Ema said smiling at tae who hummed with a wide smile.

"Ok, I will call you both later." Tae spoke hugging the two, they shook hands with Jungkook again and walked out with relief showing over their faces.

"Kookoo, you don't know how happy I am today." Tae spoke bouncing on his feets that made Jungkook smile widely, he ruffled tae's fluffy hairs.

"I am glad my baby is so happy, now should we eat?" He asked softly, tae nodded his head as he sat back on his chair.

"Say aaa." Jungkook spoke and brought a spoon of  bibimbap near Tae's mouth who giggled like a baby and parted his lips.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked preparing another bite for tae.

"Yummy." Tae spoke with a pout as he enjoyed the bite. Their hyung's enjoyed the romantic scenes of Jungkook feeding tae who happily munched on the food.

****

Midnight.

After coming back from the restaurant all the friends played a few games and were currently sleeping in different guest rooms. It was dark outside and the room was no less, it's just the slight lamp light was making the room bright enough for things around to be visible.

And still in that dimmed light, Jungkook was busy staring tae's sleepy face with a soft smile plastered over his face. BTS vacation is ending tomorrow and the members have to shift back to form till afternoon. When taekook were informed about this they both were extremely gloomy cause they can't be able to spend the time they have been enjoying like this anymore.

Somehow Jungkook convinced tae that he would visit the male as many times as possible and tae slept with a happy face but Jungkook himself wasn't able to sleep. He just wanted to stare at tae's face for the whole night cause it could not be possible for them to sleep like that for a few days.

"My pretty baby." Jungkook spoke as he can't help and lean to peck tae's forehead.

"My love, I know I am hiding something very big from you. Something you should be the first one to know, but I can't help it. No matter how badly I want to tell you about everything i can't do that. I am scared by heart, I am scared of losing you." Jungkook whispered to himself as he caressed tae's cheeks softly, his eyes began to turn glossy as a few flash backs came in front of his eyes.

"I have lost you once, and I can't go through the same pain again. I have had enough now, no matter what I ain't letting you go this time my baby. You mean the world to me, I know hiding something so big from you is bad. And I promise I will tell you everything, each and everything but not so early. It won't be good for you to get to know everything for now. But all I know is, I will do anything. Anything for your happiness and for you to be with me." Jungkook said as a tear rolled down over his cheeks.

He smiled softly and wiped off the tear, leaning down Jungkook pecked tae's lips who sighed in relief as if the male loved the touch even in his sleep. Tae snugged closer to Jungkook who shut his eyes letting his heart feel the blissful feeling of having his love close to his heart.

***

"Take care, and message me when you reach to office." Tae spoke as Jungkook stopped his car infront of the BTS drom, tae can't help but chuckle seeing the male pouting and blinking his eyes cutely.

"Can't you just work normally and stay at your home?" Jungkook asked, tae sighed.

"The company is quite far from my apartment and I can't travel so long daily. So I am left with no other option, but don't worry you can come and meet me whenever you want." Tae spoke holding jungkook's hands who tightened his hold over tae's hands.