02

Tae yawned as he blinked his eyes and  opened them slowly, sitting up on the bed he sighed deeply before ruffling his hairs and streched his limbs and yawned again. He smiled widely as he saw a small fluffy ball sleeping inside the basket that was placed on the desk of his room.

Stepping down from the bed, tae walked to the desk and tapped on the fluffy creature 's head, the long ears fluttered and the wide doe eyes peeled to see him, tae can't help but chuckle seeing the cute bunny yawning opening its mouth wide enough for his bunny teeths to be visible.

"Good morning Googie." Tae spoke resting his head on the desk as he got settled on the chair. The bunny blinked and stared at him with wide doe eyes, he fluttered his ears as if greeting the male good morning.

"Did you sleep well? You weren't uncomfortable right?" Tae asked caressing the bunny's soft fluffy head who closed his eyes sinking his head slightly liking the touch.

"You know I slept peacefully, I even had a dream where the man of my life was proposing to me." Tae spoke with a dreamy smile, the bunny tilted its head blinking his eyes at tae who chuckled at the cute tiny creature.

"Oh Googie how will you know what the proposal means. It's fine just hear me out that is all I want hmm." Tae spoke, the bunny flattered his ears again making tae smile widely.

"Good bunny, you stay here I will freshen up hmm." Tae spoke, the bunny blinked again and stared at the male who walked in the bathroom leaving the tiny creature alone.

The bunny ears of Googie got down as he curled himself in the ball as if thinking the male left him like others, silently sitting in the same manner the bunny slept again.

Tae walked out after taking a warm shower, he ruffled his now dry hairs and giggled seeing the bunny sleeping on the desk all curled up in a fluffy ball. He hanged his towel and stood near the desk, leaning close to the cute creature he caressed the bunny's head.

"Googie wakie wakie, it's time for breakfast." He spoke softly, Googie opened his eyes blinking them cutely. Tae giggled as the bunny looked at him with his wide doe eyes.

"Let's put you on the floor." Tae spoke as he lifted Googie and placed it on the floor, the bunny rubbed his pawn over his nose and looked at tae as he saw the male walking away. Bouncing on his feets he followed the male to the kitchen, tae smiled as he saw the bunny standing near his feet looking at him with his doe eyes.

"Googie what do you want to eat? Carrots or banana?" Tae asked placing the two over the kitchen counter, as he lifted the bunny and placed it on the counter as well.

The bunny stared between the two things, tilting his head he bounced slightly and got closer to banana. Tae chuckled.

"Ok Googie want banana, let me get some strawberry jam and buns so we can have our breakfast together." Tae spoke, he took all the things he needed and walked to place it on his dinning table. Taking the bunny between his palms he took some banana and took them over the dinning table.

Placing the bunny over the table he cut the banana in small bites and placed it in front of Googie on a small plate, he Jammed his buns and began to eat it. He smiled softly as he saw bunny munching banana cutely.

(Think it's a white bunny)

After having breakfast tae walked to his living room and sat on the couch with the bunny by his side. He chuckled as he saw goggie again staring at him, he then sat in a criss cross way and played the bunny on his lap.