10

"Mr Kim we are here." Taehyung's driver spoke as he parked the car in the hospital basement parking lot. Tae hummed as he put on a mask, and helped Googie to put on a mask too. He stepped down first and helped the boy to get out of the car, Googie's one arm was wrapped around tae's torso while tae was the same having an arm of his wrapped around Googie's waist.

The two walked to the elevator that led them to the floor where the doctor was, walking to the cabin tae knocked and opened the door. The doctor just treats idols, and so he mostly has just one or two appointments in a day.

"Oh Taehyung, come." He spoke smiling at the male already recognizing him even with the mask on, tae bowed slightly to the male as he helped Googie sit on the chair.

"Mr Im, can you please check his ankle and forehead He has twisted his ankle and got hit over his forehead." Tae explained removing his mask googie followed the male as he moved his mask too, the doctor nodded as he asked googie to lay on the bed in the corner of the room. Tae helped the male and stood near the bed holding Googie's hand as the doctor examined his wounds.

"Taehyung, his ankle is swollen and the wound on his forehead is swelling too. How did he get hurt tho?" The doctor asked, tae sighed.

"He isn't used to exercising, and today he tried to run on a trademill and ended up falling from it." Tae explained softly as he looked at Googie who was still sniffing with glossy eyes.

"Ohhh, you shouldn't be doing any exercise till you have knowledge or a trainer with you." The doctor spoke softly, Googie nodded.

"Don't worry, I will give him an injection and a few medicines. That will reduce his pain and the swelling will reduce till evening." The doctor spoke, tae hummed as he glanced at Googie who was staring at him too.

The doctor prepared the injection, Googie saw the male waking to him with the sharp needle that made his shake his head vigorously.

"Nooo, hyungie I don't want that." He spoke clunching on tae's hands.

"Googie relax, nothing will happen. It's just an injection." He assured but the boy shook his head as tears began to roll over his cheeks.

"No no, I don't...I won't." He began to sob aloud, the doctor glanced at tae who sighed.

"Googie bunny, calm down. It won't hurt, hyungie promise it won't hurt bub. Don't cry." He spoke Googie's sobs calmed down but his eyes stayed glossy as he stared at the male.

"Hyungie, Googie no pain. Googie is fine, let's go back." He spoke sniffing cutely, tae smiled softly.

"Even if Googie doesn't feel pain, he needs to take this injection." Tae spoke, Googie shook his head again.

"Googie trust hyungie it won't hurt, ok. If you get this injection hyungie will buy carrots and banana milk for you." Tae spoke, trying to bribe the boy.

"Googie want carrot pudding." He spoke cutely with a big pout that made tae smile widely.

"Fine hyungie will buy carrots pudding for you. Happy?" He asked, Googie nodded as he rubbed his nose with his paws.

"Mr im, give him the injection." Tae spoke, the male nodded as he rubbed alcohol over Googie's skin who turned his head and sinked his bunny teeth over tae's wrist making the male scream.

"Yahhhhhhh." The doctor didn't pay attention cause he needed to concentrate on the thing he was doing while tae shut his eyes fisting his fingers as the male's sharp teeth sinked in his skin.

"Ufff." A sigh slipped from tae's lips as Googie removed his teeth from his skin once the doctor was done.

"Googie- ya. What have you--- gosh." Tae spoke as he jerked his hand trying to get rid of the pain, the doctor shook his head as he treated tae's wound too.