41

It was late evening , and after dinner The jeon's mansion was echoing with loud laughs as the jeon's and tae laughed aloud on some joke cracked by aria. While laughing tae looked around in search of his boyfriend but frowned as he didn't see the male anywhere in sight.

"Aunt where did kook go?" Tae asked looking at somi who chuckled.

"I guess in his room, well you see he must be sulking as your whole attention was on us and not on him." Somi said, tae hummed as he felt guilty as Jungkook left and he didn't even notice.

"I guess we all should go to our room too now." Somi said sensing tae's emotions, they all hummed and began to proceed to their room saying good night to each other. Tae sighed as he walked towards the stairs to go to Jungkook's room as well, but was stopped by somi.

"Don't worry just kiss him and he will be all happy again." Somi said patting tae's head who nodded smiling at her, she left for her room while tae walked upstairs.

He first thought to knock on the door but then dropped the idea and pushed the door to peek in. Tae smiled as he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with his laptop placed on his lap, the male's eyes were fixed on the screen.

Tae slowly opened the door, got inside and closed it back. When tae noticed that Jungkook was still busy staring at his laptop screen he cleared his throat.

"Ahem..." But the male stayed focused on his laptop screen, pouting slightly tae went towards the free side of the bed and sat on it.

"Koo." He called softly, and again Jungkook neither reacted nor looked at tae making him pout more.

"Kookoo." Tae called tugging Jungkook's sweatshirt sleeves. Jungkook just hummed in response.

"Are you angry with me?" Tae asked fully turning towards Jungkook who shook his head slightly but still didn't looked at his baby.

"Then look at me." Tae said in a cute tone, Jungkook moved his gaze from the laptop glanced at tae and went back again staring at the laptop screen.

"Kookieeeee, stop ignoring me." Tae whined having enough of the ignorance of the male, Jungkook glanced at tae again just to look back at the screen.

"I ain't ignoring you." He stated in a plain tone, tae rolled his eyes.

"Then get this laptop away from you and talk to me." Tae demanded, Jungkook shook his head.

"I need to focus on this." He said with a poker face while from inside he was loving how tae was having the taste of his own medicine.

'You ignored me for hours, now it's my time.'

"Kooooooo, don't want to cuddle. I am sleepy." Tae said yawning fakely but hugged folding his hands over his chest as Jungkook didn't even respond this time.

"If you don't put that away and focus on me, I....I won't talk to you for one week." Tae said, Jungkook gulped slightly.

'No you can't melt so easily. He won't be able to stay without talking to you for that long.' Jungkook thought and played on with the ignore tae game.

"I am serious." Tae said glaring at Jungkook who sighed.

"Baby sleep you are sleepy right, we will talk later." Jungkook said patting tae's cheeks with a tight lipped smile and got his gaze back on the screen checking mails. Tae rolled his eyes as he glared at the laptop that was proudly sitting over jungkook's lap where tae wanted to be.

"It's enough." Tae mumbled after glaring at the laptop for straight 10 minutes. He marched ahead, lifted the laptop threw it carelessly over the near by couch and got settled on jungkook's lap who stared at tae with wide eyes and part lips trying to process what the male just did.