42

"Oh god, you are such an addiction." Jungkook husked close to Tae's lips, their lips brushed together. While they stared at each other with droopy eyes, Jungkook was trying hard to control but losing his mind he grabbed tae's nape and pulled the male in a furious kiss that made tae moan, the moan was swallow by Jungkook who kissed tae like a hungry person being starved for months.

SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

Their lips danced in sync on the melody of their racing heart, tae's palms caressed jungkook's jaw as it moved and grabbed Jungkook's nape that was next level turn on for Jungkook.

He pulled tae even closer if that was even possible their hard member brushed together making both the male's groan. Jungkook sucked tae's tongue while his hands squeezed the ass cheeks of the male whose nails were digging in jungkook's nape.

"Ohhh~~" a low moan slipped from tae's lips as Jungkook backed away just to grab to ass cheeks harder then before.

"Baby..." Jungkook called staring at tae's face with eyes filled with lust and love, tae hummed as he caressed other's jaw with the same emotions dripping from his eyes.

"Would you mind helping me?" Jungkook asked as he pecked a few wet kisses on tae's jaw, who hummed.

"Will gladly." He replied in a seductive tone that surely got the dominant male's member twitch.

Tae tried to slip from the male's lap who tightened his hold on tae's waist, eyes screaming denial that got tae chuckle.

"Don't worry, I ain't denying." He replied, and to assure the male tae leaned and pecked jungkook's lips who sighed letting go of the male.

"Do I need to get up too?" Jungkook asked as he saw tae standing over the floor.

"That will be better." Tae replied, the male hummed as he stood up. His eyes followed tae who got over his knees and hooked his fingers in jungkook's sweat pants.

"Can I?" He asked, Jungkook hummed and bite his lips as tae began to slide down his sweatpants, letting the piece of cloth be down till the feets of the male. Jungkook kicked the thing letting himself be just in boxers, tae gulped slightly as he saw the budge that was formed on the boxers of the male.

He looked above meeting Jungkook's gaze, inhaling and deep breath tae hooked his fingers in the waist band of the boxers and slide them down too, the hard member of the coe stood free making tae gulp hard.

Discarding the boxers, tae blinked his eyes and stared at the licking member of the male who was losing his patience as the pain was increasing. Yet he didn't said anything and let other do what he wanted taking his time.

Jungkook took his bottom lips between his teeths as tae's slender fingers held his member, tae got his face close to the hard, his hot breath fanning on the throbbing member that made Jungkook sigh in frustration.

Tae leaned further as he pecked the dripping tip that made Jungkook shut his eyes slowly, tae's warm tongue soon licked the whole length of the dominant male's member that made Jungkook inhale a shaky breath.

Tae looked up for the last time just to see the male having his lips between his teeths, eyes shut close, chest moving up and down. Leaning fully tae took the tip of the member between his lips that made Jungkook hiss slightly.

Tae sucked the tip that send Shrivers to Jungkook's spine, he shook visibly, tae sucked the tip for few times before he began to take the member in his mouth, he slowly took the whole length in his mouth and choked slightly feeling the tip of the male touching his throat.

"Ohh~~" A low groan slipped from jungkook's lips as tae moved his head, his soft lips slid over the hard member of the ceo that got him pant hard. Tae began to bop his head, while Jungkook was breathing heavily, he placed his palms over tae's back of head.