18

Double update...

Longgggg chapter ahead...

Word count: 3053...

Next morning.

The morning sun was rising slowly in the sky taking over the dark night, the birds were chriping and the morning cool breeze was entering in the room of tae who was sleeping peacefully snugged to the male next to him.

It was around 6 in the morning and almost everyone was fast asleep in the dorms of BTS well except one human. Tae was sleeping peacefully, he frowned in his sleep feel the sun rays disturbing his sleep. He peeked a little to look at the time, but instead of the wall clock his eyes met the pair of eyes that were staring in his soul.

The intense gaze made tae flinch slightly as he took a deep breath before shouting aloud.

"Arrgghhh---mghhh." His loud shout was soon shut down as the male infront pressed his palm on tae's lips.

"Shhh, it's just 6. Do you want everyone to be awake so early?" The male asked in his deep morning voice, tae stared at the male with wide eyes as he blinked them a few times and pushed the hand off his lips

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?" Tae asked shoting up on the bed glaring at the male hard who said nothing and sat up properly opposite of tae too.

"Wasn't I suppose to forget you, why are you playing the reverse card?" The male asked wiggling his eyebrows tae frowned.

"Who in the hell are you? And what do you mean --- wait!! Googie... Are you--- are you the real human form of Googie?" Tae asked and gasped aloud when the male chuckled.

"Bingo, I am Googie. The real human." The male replies with a warm smile, tae blinked his wide eyes and rubbed them to see the male clearly who was enjoying the stunned state of tae quite much.

"But how? And when?" Tae asked still trying to process the reality.

"Don't know how, maybe the condition is completed. Plus I woke up like this so I don't know how I converted either." The male replied in a calm tone, tae parted his lips just to close them back. He repeated the act a few times and tilted his head.

"But... Never mind. What is your real name?" Tae asked curiously, the male chuckled at tae's curiosity. His deep throaty chuckle made tae gulp slightly.

"Well I am Jungkook. Jeon jungkook." Jungkook spoke forwarding his hand, tae smiled as he held the male's hands for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Tae replied making Jungkook chuckle for the countless times.

"I know you." He spoke, that got tae frown again.

"Omo do you remember everything that happened when you were in the bunny human form?" Tae asked,. Jungkook nodded with a warm smile.

"That's great, then you should also remember I was the one who take care of you." Tae spoke with a proud look.

"I do remember that, and I also remember you saw me naked." Jungkook spoke blinking his eyes with a tight lipped smile. Tae was stunned as he stared at the male with wide eyes.

"Yahhh when did I saw you naked. You used to wear underwears always infront of me." Tae spoke with an offended face.

"So that still counts as a naked body." Jungkook teased further enjoying the offended look.

"Eh! It doesn't." Tae replied rolling his eyes. He looked at Jungkook as he heard the male giggling.

"I was just joking don't be angry." Jungkook spoke, making tae huff.