13

Currently the BTS members were sitting in namjoon's music room, trying to understand the lyrics and finalize which song they are singing for their comeback this time.

Googie was sitting near tae as he stared at his hyungie's with wide doe eyes, as they all talked about the song.

"I guess we should go with blood sweat and tears." Hoseok suggested, they all hummed.

"Hmm that's a good idea, I agree too." Jin and Jimin said, tae and yoongi agreed as well and they ended up deciding that they would be singing blood sweat and tears.

"Ok so, let's see which lines can be given to which member." Namjoon spoke as he sent all of them the lyrics.

"Jin hyung try to sing the first verse." Namjoon instructed as they got silent.

Jin tried but his voice wasn't suiting the first verse too much, so tae tried it too but it was again same. It felt as if something wasn't right, next up was Jimin who began the song with his angelic voice, that went perfect with the first lines. The second line was going smooth in jimin's voice again as they continued.

Then came the first verse of rap, hoseok tried it first but yoongi's voice suited for the lyrics better and so it was given to yoongi as his part. The next one was namjoon who took after yoongi in the lyrics.

Hoseok went up the next, their voices mingling as they went in perfect phase and created a the best combination of the lyrics sang by the three.

Next up was tae who sang in his deep voice that made Googie look at his hyung with wide doe eyes and parted lips. He forgot to blink as tae sang his part. One after another the whole song was divided among the six while Googie sat there listening to each and everyone observing them.

"Damn, that's great. This is the perfect phase of the song, we have divided it quite well. Now we need to talk to the pd nim, about this song and try get a creative idea of mv from the team." Hoseok spoke cheerfully.

"Let's see if the pd nim is free now or not. If he is, let go and talk to him about the song." Yoongi spoke, as he called bogum. The male infront that their pd nim was free and they can meet him now if they want.

"Googie stay here only, hyungie is coming after completing a meeting. Here take hyungie's phone and watch dramas in ut, We can't take you there but we are just a few steps away, so stay here only, don't go anywhere. Understand?We will be back in a few minutes." Tae explained calmly, Googie nodded his head  like a good bunny he is.

Tae along with others walked out as they talked and discussed how can they have a creative mv for the song. Googie pouted as he blinked his doe eyes, huffing slightly he opened tae's phone. Searching for the recent drama, the boy watches a few episodes while laying on the couch in the corner of the room.

Being bored of watching the drama in the small screen, Googie huffed and paused the video. He looked up as his eyes roamed all over the room scanning it, he tilted his head as he saw a small white piece in the corner of the table where many computer monitors wrre placed.

Getting down from the couch he crawled to the table and pulled out the small white piece, he scanned it and his eyes lit up.

"Oh Googie found piece of treasure let's find more and Googie will show all this to hyungie." He spoke to himself with a wide smile and began to look around to find the same thing all over the room.

One hour later...

The 5 members of BTS walked back to namjoon's music room after having a proper discussion with the staff and pd nim, they are still not done with the mv theme but their song is surely passed to release as their comeback. Namjoon pushed the door and was stunned seeing the sight infront, others walked in just to witness a dozed off bunny laying on the floor curled into a ball while there were bunch of airpods gathered infront of him on the floor.