Read before starting!!!

|The story contains.|

Top Jungkook.
•Bottom Taehyung.
•Whipped top.
•Sassy, power bottom.
•Extreme level fluff.
•A bit angst.
•Mpreg
Drama, humor and lots of romance.
•Virgin taekook.
•Smuts.
• Magic.

|The story won't have.|
Cheating.
•Betrayal.
•Femboy concept.
•Cross dressing.

NOTE: Taekook doesn't have any physical relationship with any other except for each other in this story.

|Main ship|
Taekook

|Side ships|
Namjin
Yoonminseok

THIS STORY IS PURELY WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, IT HAVE NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORIES CHARACTER WITH THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE.

I OWN THE PLOT AND THE STORY LINE, I DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TRANSLATE OR COPY MY WORK.

THE ONE WHO ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE CAN LEAVE.

|Prologue|

A story of a The youngest member of the biggest K-pop boy band Kim Taehyung. Who have everything, money, fame, great band mates and friends, luxurious life and everything that people want in their life. But he don't have someone who would have be with him when he felt like crying.

When he feels like the darkness is pulling him towards them. He don't have someone to just listen to his words without judging him. Don't get him or his band mates wrong, they have been a back bone to Taehyung since the trainee days.

But there are times when Taehyung is really not comfortable or is not willing to give them some sort of stress and tension which is supposed to be his. He don't want to bother them for every single matter and every single insecurity he have deep.in his heart.

And suddenly a day he bought a tiny white bunny, whom he saw in a random pet show when he was walking around the silent street trying to get over his boredom. The doe eyes of the tiny bunny was so attractive that Taehyung can't help but buy the bunny and name it Googie.

Taehyung felt like he have gotten a friend for himself who will be just his. He can rant anything to that tiny bunny who will listen to him without any problem.

But little did Taehyung know the real truth behind that tiny bunny he happily took with him to his house. The tiny little bunny is going to bring a fist full of chaos in his life that he had never expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘