44

Taekook stepped out of the elevator as tae entered the pin of the house, minds still wondering what could have happened that namjoon asked them to come to dorms as soon as possible. As the two walked in, they met with complete silence, the members were all settled on the couch, they all seemed frozen.

"Hyung what happened? Why are you all sitting like this?" Tae asked that made everyone look at him, they all glanced at each other and shouted cheering aloud flinching taekook who stared at the hyung's who were jumping cheering, even yoongi was cheering while sitting over the couch.

"What the hell happened while we were away?" Jungkook asked not understanding the stranger behaviour of the members.

"Jimin, what happened? Tell us why are you all cheering and shouting like that?" Tae said holding jimin's waist who stared at tae with a wide smile.

"Tae, we are nominated in Grammys." Jimin said, tae stared at Jimin with a done look.

"Nice way to prank me." He said, Jimin shook his head.

"He isn't joking or pranking tae, we are really nominated for grammys. But what's even exciting is that we are having a 3 day concert in Las Vegas and a fan meeting too." Namjoon said, tae's eyes went wide as he stared at namjoon and began to bounce on his feet cheering aloud too.

"After covid, we can finally have a concert of ours with our international army yayyyyy." Tae said as he held Jungkook's hands while bouncing on his feet, Jungkook smiled widely at tae's words.

They all cheered and even danced crazily over one of their songs. The day went by just like that, them discussing and talking among themselves. Well Jungkook sat there at a side almost not saying anything while the members talked, tae did noticed the silence of the male and thought to ask what happened to Jungkook once they were alone.

***

Night time...

Taekook were cuddling under the comforter, tae's head over jungkook's chest who had his hand wrapped around tae's waist. They were enjoying the silence around them till tae remembered he had to ask something to Jungkook.

"Koo." He called, Jungkook hummed in reply.

"Why were you so silent throughout the day? Is something bothering you?" Tae asked looking at jungkook who hummed.

"There is indeed something bothering me." Jungkook replied honestly.

"And what is that?" Tae asked, Jungkook sighed.

"You going to Las Vegas, the dates when you would be going to las vegas are fully packed for me. I have meetings one after another, and there are chances I need to go to Tokyo in between those days for a few meetings too." Jungkook said with a sigh, tae chuckled at Jungkook's words.

"So... It's my concert koo, I will do my work and you should be doing yours. What is there to be bothered about?" Tae said, Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I wanted to attend all your concerts no matter where they are, but looks like I won't be able to attend this one." Jungkook said, voice filled with sadness that got tae smile softly.

"It's fine koo, you can attend my concerts in future. I am sure the work must be extremely important that you can't cancel it and I really think you shouldn't cancel your work just to attend my concerts everytime." Tae said, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"And if you want, I can sing any song for you whenever you want." Tae said with a cute smile.

"Really? Will you?"  Jungkook asked in a dramatic tone, tae nodded his head as he sat up properly, held an invisible mic and cleared his throat.