21

Next morning...

The sun was shining bright in the sky, tae was sleeping snugged to the comforter hugging a pillow, he smiled softly in his sleep as he tried to snug closer to the soft thing just to frown slightly.

He blinked his eyes and opened them, the frown deepened over his forehead as he looked at the other side of the bed which was empty.

"Did he come to meet me in  my dreams?" Tae mumbled sitting on the bed, ruffling his hair. Tae pouted like a baby as he huffed.

"Great, looks like I was dreaming about him." Tae mumbled sighing aloud, he stepped down and went to get freshen up. Peeing and brushing his teeths, tae walked to the kitchen area to make some hot chocolate for himself.

But halted in his track as he heard some sounds coming from the kitchen, with the same deep frown he walked closer and parted his lips staring at the male with wide eyes who seem to be cooking.

"What are you doing here?" Tae asked making Jungkook stop whatever yebwas doing and turn back just to smile widely at tae.

"Good morning." Jungkook greeted, tae hummed as he walked closer to the male.

"Good morning, but what are you doing here?" Tae repeated his question after greeting back, Jungkook pointed at the boiling potatoes and then at the batter he was mixing.

"Making breakfast." Jungkook spoke with a obvious face, tae pressed his lips.

"Jungkook hyung, you don't have to cook that too so early. We could have ordered something." Tae spoke, Jungkook shook his head.

"It's not healthy for you to consume outside food in every meal." He replied as he placed a non-stick pan on the gas.

"Ok fine that's a valid point but I could have cooked why are you getting all bothered." Tae spoke as he attempted taking the spoon from jungkook who held tae's wrist and spread the batter over the pan.

"You remember that you can't cook right?" Jungkook teased getting a done look from the idol.

"As if you can cook." Tae replied, but narrowed his eyes as Jungkook passed him a smug smile.

"What if I can?" He replied back.

"Yeah a ceo, and billionaire can cook. I'mma believe you." Tae stared sarcastically.

"You are underestimating me cutie." Jungkook spoke as he flipped the pan cake, tae stared at him with wide eyes.

"Who are you calling a cutie?" He asked, Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"I am calling a cutie a cutie, go get some juice and set the table I serve you the breakfast." Jungkook spoke tae pouted.

"You sure this will be edible?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"It will be, just trust me." Jungkook replied tae hummed as he walked to the refrigerator and took strawberry shake for himself and ofcourse banana milk shake for the ceo.

"I am taking banana milk shake for you." Tae spoke waving the two bottles infront of Jungkook who was a bit surprised.

"You still have banana milk stored in your fridge?" He asked

"Hmm, got this one yesterday as I wanted to have some." Tae replied, Jungkook smiled widely.

"Oh that's great, bring two for me." Jungkook spoke, tae tilted his head as if asking if Jungkook was sure. And instead of replying Jungkook just blinked twice making tae walk back to the fridge and get another bottle for Jungkook.

Completing everything, Jungkook walked to the dinning table and placed all the things on it, he smiled at tae who looked at the male and then at the food infront.