15

A few days later...

The day of the mv shoot, the BTS members were getting ready for their first shot. Getting dressed and doing their hair and makeup while the staff was rushing here and there to get the set up ready while some were helping the members get ready. Googie was sitting near where tae's vanity table was. He was munching some cookies as he stared at the make up artist putting some power over tae's face, then applied some eye shadow and eye liner.

As the girl placed the blush brush down on the table to set tae's hairs, Googie tilted his head and took the brush with his hands. He brushed it under his nose that got the powder to get inside his nose.

"Cheww." He sneezed catching tae's attention who chuckled.

"Why are you behaving cute out of sudden?" The male asked, the make up artist smiled at his words. While Googie giggled as he put on the powder that was on the brush over his skin.

"Hyungie looking hot." The boy whispered making tae's eyes wide, while the woman doing tae's hairstyle giggled softly at tae's expression.

"Who is teaching you all these words?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nwooo one." Googie mumbled with his mouth filled with the cookie.

"Hmm, them have your cookie Googie." Tae spoke making the boy and the woman giggle together.

"Ok boys the set is ready are you all ready?" Bogum asked, the boy's shouted a loud yes as they all proceeded to the set up. The shoot began, the scene where yoongi was supposed to tie a blind fold on jimin's eyes was currently being shot.

The male tied the blindfold over Jimin's nose instead of his eyes cracking everyone around.

"Cut, retake." The directors voice rang, yoongi tried again and ended up putting the blindfold over Jimin's forehead that got the male snicker.

"Hyung this is my eyes, why are you tieing it all over except here." Jimin spoke pointing at his eyes.

"I can't see your eyes Minnie, I am standing behind you." Yoongi spoke as a matter of fact, Googie giggled at the two as they did the scene again and fortunately it was a good shot.

Next the scene was where tae was suppose to jump off a window, tae sat on the edge that was a bit high from the ground. Googie blinked his eyes as he stared at his hyungie with a nervous face being worried for the male. Soon the action sound rang and tae skillfully jumped off doing the part in a go, many scenes were shot in the same outfits and then the members changed their attires for other scenes.

"Okay!!!" The director's voice rang that made everyone cheer as the shoot for the day was over. The members went to change and got their food ready in their Changing room as they have been working for straight 7 hours.

After having their snacks they all went to the company where their choreographer was waiting for them to start with the dance steps practice.

Upon reaching the company the members rushed towards the practice room, Googie was tagging along them as tae was holding the boy's hand so he didn't get lost in the big corridors of the building.

"Have a 5 minute break and we will start with the choreo." The choreographer said, the members hummed as they placed their bags over a corner and sat on the floor. Some even laid down to get some rest, exactly after 5 minutes, the choreographer clapped his hands as he asked them to get up.

"Googie sits there till we are practicing the dance. Here watch some dramas if you are bored." Tae spoke ruffling Googie's hair who nodded understanding the male's words.

"Ok, so let's start. Jimin come in center, others stand behind him." The choreographer started and they practiced the choreo more like the choreographer taught them the steps. They practiced it for hours as they needed to dance on the song in the mv which is going to shoot tomorrow.