52

Jungkook jumped on his one foot as he wore his socks while walked to the walk in closet to get his shirt cause he was still shirt less. Tae who was walking out of the walk in closet nearly bumped into the male making him sigh.

"Koo, sit and wear the socks you will fall." Tae said as he saw Jungkook jumping on his other foot.

"No no I won't, let me get my shirt." Jungkook said and nearly tripped making tae's eyes wide.

"Koo." He called, Jungkook stood straight and turned to pass a goofy smile to tae.

"I am ok I am fine you go ahead. Oh by the way you are looking hot." Jungkook said with a wink as he walked in, tae looked at himself and chuckled cause he was just wearing a royal blue shirt with black jeans on it.

Soon enough they all finally gathered in the living room, extremely confused to see the wide smile and excitement on jungkook's face.

"Ok is everyone ready?" He asked, they all hummed.

"We are but can you tell me where we are going?" Lisa asked rolling her eyes when the male shook his head.

"Just trust me and follow me you all will be extremely happy seeing the surprise." Jungkook stated making everyone except tae sigh, who walked ahead and interwined their fingers together.

"We trust you, let's go." Tae said with a soft smile, Jungkook smiled widely as he walked ahead making others follow the two. They all got in their cars and followed Jungkook's car as he was driving ahead. As they reached closer to their Destin their minds began to work on the what could the surprise be.

They all parked their cars in the parking of hospital and stepped down, Jungkook smiled at everyone as they stared at him with confused stares.

"Why are we here?" Somi asked.

"To meet someone we have been wanting to see awake since very long." Jungkook stated with a wide bunny smile, they all processed his words and their eyes went wide as their minds finally got the hint.

"Is...taejoon and yeri(if it's the name) awake?" Jeongin asked with wide eyes, Jungkook nodded maku all of the gasp.

"No way!" Somi said still not being able to believe.

"It's the truth, let's go we can meet them." Jungkook said as he held tae's hands whose eyes were wide as he was staring at a space. Jungkook pulled the dazed love of his with him the jeon's walked to the vip floor where the two were.

"Wait!! Everyone they may not be able to speak yet, but yes they can see us and hear us. So have a hold on yourself specially baby, I am here so just relax hmm." Jungkook said in a soft tone. Tae hummed and so did other's, Jungkook pushed the door and they all walked in one after another gaining the Kim's attention who were currently in a sitting position with the help of the board behind.

(Ok I know a person can't be this normal just after waking up from coma, but I don't want to write tooo much emotional scene or something so please don't come and comments to acknowledge me how a patient who just woke up after 18 years of coma can sit or talk or anything. Just know it's a fiction and every unexpected things is expected here.)

"Aunt uncle." Jungkook called, the two frowned as they stared at the boy they felt very familiar.

"W-ho?" Taekook mumbled in his hoarse voice, Jungkook pouted slightly as his uncle wasn't able to recognise him, while tae was literally hiding behind Jungkook holding back his tears fearing his parents would blame him for his sister's death.

"Move aside it's been 18 years how would be recongise you." Jeongin said pushing Jungkook away from his way to get infront. He smiled widely with tears in his eyes as he saw taejoon staring at him with wide glossy eyes too.

Idol's Bunny(✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें