29

"He is your what?" Jimin asked with wide eyes, well everyone was the same. Jungkook smiled proudly as he said nothing and just pecked tae's lips. The male gasped in surprise not really expecting Jungkook to do something while the other 5 people literally went crazy.

Yoongi: I was normal.

Author: I believe you. *attached the shocked face of yoongi*

 *attached the shocked face of yoongi*

Yoongi: i---

Author: 😎swag...

Ok moving on after a nonsense and pointless thing done by me again...

"What the----" tae spoke looking at jungkook who still had the proud look over his face as he just wondering a gold medal for his nation in Olympic.

"What! I claimed what's mine." He spoke, tae smiled with pink cheeks as he shook his head.

"I can't believe ittttt." Jin spoke shaking namjoon who was still processing the scene, hoseok was expressing his shocked state through his body with wide eyes.

"I fucking knew it, he didn't said he don't like tae when I asked him. Yeah I am the god, yeah everyone everyone worship me." Jimin spoke with a proud grin, tae laughed aloud as yoongi gave the male a what the fuck look.

It took total 10 minutes for everyone to get there minds controlled, taekook sat over the couch letting their friends calm their brain cells.

"Ok, so. You are boyfriends." Jin asked, the two nodded their head together.

"Great, I am so happy my soulmate won't die single." Jimin spoke wiping his fake tears, tae rolled his eyes as the dramatic ass soulmate of his.

"Guys, if you all are done and have finally digested the fact that I just stated. May we have some food, I am hungry and the food is getting cold too." Jungkook spoke, they all nodded and proceeded to the dining table.

All of their mouth watered as they saw the tasty food places for them iver the table, they all digged in not before thanking Jungkook for ordering so good and delicious food for them.

"Wahhh, that's such a good way of proposal. No expense, no flowers, no decorations." Jimin spoke Clapping his hands, but a glare from tae made him stop and go back on eating.

"Our love for each other doesn't need flowers, and decorations. The flower of our love is enough to give the beautiful fragrance in our life and the shine of my love's eyes is better than any decoration." Jungkook said, others can't help but stare at the male with stunned face.

"Wahhh, I can already see him being whipped for our tae." Jin said.

"Correction, my tae." Jungkook spoke with a tight lipped smile, Jin blinked his eyes with a done face.

"Yeah yeah your tae bro." He said, Jungkook hummed as he placed a piece of chicken in tae's bowl who smiled at his boyfriend. They all got busy talking among themselves, was cutting some meat for tae.