51

Tae was currently sitting in the center of the bed, caressing jungkook's hairs as he had his head placed on tae's chest, hugging the male's torso to get some calmness.

"What happened bunny? You were all fine till last night, is there something bothering you hmm?" Tae asked softly, Jungkook shook his head with a heavy sigh.

"You know I can wait for you to open up, but don't let anything inside you for too long." Tae said, Jungkook hummed. A moment of silence surrounded the two, Jungkook smiled softly as he heard tae's humming the melody of winter bear.

"Baby can you sing that for me?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who smiled nodding his head.

Jungkook rested his head on tae's chest as he heard the calming heart beat of the male, eyes slowly closing on their own cause of the soft melodious getting into his ears.

"My winter bear oh ho ho ho ho~~" Tae sang the song oh so softly while his soft slender fingers moved on the scalp of the male making body relax under the touch, he let his guards down, the tension and worries clouding his mind seemed to be disappearing as he dozed off on tae's chest hugging the male's torso with a calm smile on his face.

Once tae was done singing he expected Jungkook to look up at him, but when he felt the male isn't even moving he peaked slightly and smiled widely seeing the bunny of his sleeping peacefully with cheeks pressed on his chest, lips formed in a pout.

"Sleep well bun, I know there's something bothering you. And I also know you don't want to tell me that cause you don't want me to get worried. I just hope whatever is bothering you will be solved so you can be calm and relaxed." Tae said as he leaned down to peck jungkook's cheeks.

He sat there for a while just staring at Jungkook's sleeping face, but he thought to see some easy recipes for cooking as he wanted to make something for his bunny to make him happy.

He reached out for his phone that was on the night stand, with Jungkook laying on his chest tae searched for many recipes mostly baking recipes, selected and downloaded a few. He than thought to check some insta reels.

He was going through some videos in his feeds when an interesting widow caught his sight, it seemed like a book cover of a story more like a fanfiction. His eyebrows shot up as he saw his and jungkook's photo being in the cover. Being extremely curious he clicked on the line and ended up entering in an app called Wattpad.

He read the description and the name of the story, tilting his head he thought about something for a while.

"Hmm, Contentment story by cutegir2002. Featuring top Jungkook and bottom Taehyung. This seems like something new, let's see what this is?" Tae mumbled as he clicked on read and was taken to the first page of the story.

He started reading the story, with a big pout on his face as he read a few starting chapters. He felt bad for the Taehyung inside the story, he read the comments of the readers and loved how people were so concerned about the male.

One after another he switched and read many chapters, smiling softly at the chapters where tae met the twin jeon's, and then them confessing. The story began to get interesting and interesting, he huffed as he read the how seo-joon, tae's father and sister tried to ask for forgiveness and how tae totally ignored them leaving them in the deep hole of guilt.

"This tae did best this is what betrayal's should get." Tae said with a huff, he narrowed his eyes as he saw the further chapter.

"Mhmm, this concept is new. Well it's good too tho." He said ready the mention of tae having female genetics. His cheeks got coated with pink as he read the first smuts of the story, his heart thumped badly in his chest as he tried harder to not squeal, he was blushing hard.