47

Low sucking sounds, mixing with low hums and moans can be heard in taekook's hotel room, it's been a few hours after the concert and the members have reached back to their hotel a few minutes back.

Walking back to their room, tae didn't expect to be pinned on the door after it was closed and would be pulled in a hot steamy kiss by his boyfriend.

Jungkook pulled tae closer by tightening his hold on tae's waist, whose grip on jungkook's nape tightened as he moved his lips on jungkook's in the same phase.

Jungkook sucked tae's bottom lips and pushed his tongue, tilting his head he pushed himself further over the male making tae's back be pressed on the door behind. Tae's fingers got tangled in jungkook's hairs as Jungkook licked his mouth and took his tongue between his lips.

Jungkook sucked tae's tongue and hummed as tae tugged his hairs strands. His one hand moved down from tae's waist to the male's ass as he gave a slight squeeze to tae's right ass cheeks making tae push his lower body futher close to Jungkook's, letting their members brush.

"Argh." Tae moaned as Jungkook backed away slightly, their lower bodies still sticking close.

"I am holding back just cause you have to perform tomorrow." Jungkook said as he left wet kisses on tae's jaw who hummed.

"What if I didn't had to perform?" Tae asked cupping jungkook's jaw who lifted his gaze to stare in tae's eyes, his both hands grabbed the ass cheeks of the male. He gave a hard squeeze to those thick ass cheeks making tae shut his eyes and inhale a sharp breath.

"You would have been over the bed, being fucked by me." Jungkook said as he licked tae's lips who shrivered feeling his skin under fire by Jungkook's touch.

"God, you are such a tease." Tae mumbled as Jungkook pushed his lower body and brushed it.

"Mhmm, I am. I just love to tease you." Jungkook said as he moved his hand inside tae's shirt, placing his hands on tae's bare waist.

"You know I didn't expected you to reveal our relationship yet." Jungkook said as he his thumbs caressed the bare skin of his love.

"Mhmm, it was a surprise for you." Tae said rubbing his thumb on jungkook's jaw who sighed loving the action.

"When will the concert end?" Jungkook asked, tae smirked slightly.

"2 days, it will still take 2 days for the concert to end." Tae whispered near Jungkook's ears who pinched tae's bare skin making the male yelp.

"Hmm, no worries. Help me till then." Jungkook said, tae hummed as he got on his knees and....

(No details today🤪🤪)

****

Last day concert...

"Let's meet again soon." Hoseok shouted at the microphone.

"We love you all." Tae shouted waving at the fans cheering for them, the fire works started in the air. Army's attention got diverted to the beautiful fire work while the lift on which members began to move down. The 3 day concert in la ended today, members were a bit down but the staff gave them a great treat that made them cheer up. Of course Jungkook was there too cause no one could stop him, the army's were calmer after the news of tae being in a relationship that tae didn't expect much.

Tho some haters were trying to spread hate for tae or Jungkook but army's were their to defend the male and surely Jungkook had taken care of the nonsense fake videos, or post in his own ways. Which definitely shouldn't be known to tae, having the feast and party given by the staff on success of the concert the members returned back to their hotel.