The kiss of a snake 1.

Please , it was only a question of time until I mention Harry Potter.

As Charlie mentioned a Harry Potter evening , I expected a fun day in which we watch the movies, however I was wrong.

"YOU'RE A GRYFFINDOR ?"
Charlie shrieks as he pushed himself out of my arms. I look confused at him as he tumbled out of my arms, falling from my lap to the floor.
"Yes, is that a bad thing ?"
Charlie gasped once again as he grabs his chest.
"I think I might die."
Tao sighs , pulling Charlie towards him and then stroke over his hair. He was cradling him like a baby.
"It's fine darling , Salazar will forgive you. You didn't know what a disgusting thing your boyfriend is."
"Ex-boyfriend , I can't stand to look at him anymore."
I turn to Darcy , confused.
"What's happening?"
"You, my dear Nick, just lost your boyfriend. You're own fault for dating a Slytherins."
"What?"

Tara seemed to be the only one feeling sorry and explained.
"You may realize that Charlie and Tao take Harry Potter ... rather serious. They are Slytherins so You , as a Gryffindor just like Elle and me, are hated and ignored."
"And what are Darcy and Isaac."
"Darcy is an proud Hufflepuff, though she claims she's half Gryffinor and Isaac is an Ravenclaw , obviously."
Isaac , who still didn't look up from his book, nodded .
"I am. No wonder. You all would die an incredible painful death because you're too dumb to even get into the common room."
Okay... so they all take this rather serious . Probably not a good time to tell them that I watched it only 1 time.
"Oh okay."

We did end up watching the movies anyway, even though my not boyfriend sat as far away as he could.
Such a shame . I must admit he looks good with his green tie.
I stood up halfway through the fifth movie, deciding to go the toilet. I made it halfway as I was slammed against the wall and lips pressed against mine.
It took me a second but as soon as I realized , who was kissing me, I kissed back in instant. Melting against my not boyfriend.

However Charlie, cruel how he is, broke the kiss far too soon. Smirking at me.
"What happens with hating me for being a Gryffindor ?"
He licked his lips , awakening the urge in me to kiss him again, before he answered.
"Nelson Please, look at Draco and Potter. They nearly suck each other off and that even though they go at each other's throats the whole time."
I looked at Charlie in shock. Where was my innocent boyfriend ? And why the fuck is he calling me by my last name ? Is that an insider I don't understand ?But he just grinned before kissing me again. As we parted again I let my head fall on his shoulder .
"Do you always behave like this when you watch Harry Potter ?"
"Let's say I act more Slytherin but I don't make out every time."
He pushed away from me, smiling and tried to go but I grabbed his wrist.
"Can't we make out a little bit more ? This tie is making things with my brain."
He looked down on himself and started to smirk.
"I bet it does."
And then he shook his hand free and walked back.

I groaned . Slytherins really are cruel.